Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 1 năm 2013
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 1 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Samantha is having a baby! She is making the quilt above to give to her child once he or she is born. Each block of Samantha’s quilt is made of 4 light triangles and 4 dark triangles, as shown above. If her quilt has 18 blocks, how many light triangles will she need?
2. Hector is 6 years old. His sisters are 2 and 9. His brother is 3. If Hector used the ages of the children in his family to create the smallest possible 4-digit number, what number would be in the hundreds place?
3. Oliver is at the Big E fair with his family. One of the booths at the fair is giving out prizes. The booth has 2 jars on a table, shown above. Everyone is trying to guess how many marbles are in Jar B. The person who is closest wins a bag of candy. Oliver knows that there are 257 marbles in Jar A, and Jar B has the same kind of marbles inside. Which is the best estimate for the number of marbles in Jar B?
A. 250 B. 400 C. 500 D. 650
4. Laura sells potatoes to her local market. It is time for her to plant her next set to sell. It takes Laura about 3 minutes to plant 1 potato. If Laura were to plant 25 potatoes, which of the following is the most reasonable amount of time it would take her?
A. 1 hour and 30 minutes
B. 50 minutes
C. 1 hour and 15 minutes
D. 25 minutes
5. Mr. Shoemaker is teaching his class about rectangles. He told them, “In theory, a square is a special rectangle because it has all the required features of a rectangle.” Which of the following figures is not a rectangle?
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 1 năm 2013