Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 10 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
3, 5, 8, 10, 13, ___, ___, ___
1. John is keeping track of how many books he has read this month. On the first day, he read 3 books. On the second day, his total was up to 5. On the third day, he had read a total of 8 books. Looking at the pattern above, how many total books would John have read on the sixth, seventh, and eighth days?
A. 16, 18, 21 B. 15, 18, 20 C. 14, 16, 18 D. 15, 18, 21
2. Allison is making decorations for the big dance. She made the poster above to hang up. What will be the next three shapes of the pattern if Allison keeps adding to her poster?
3. David made the spinner above for a new game he invented. He and his three friends are all going to pick a color. The spinner will land on a color, and whoever chose that color gets a point. According to David’s design, on which color is the spinner most likely to land?
A. red B. blue C. green D. yellow
4. Jill has 2 apples to make an apple pie. The recipe calls for 6 apples. Which of the following expressions will help Jill find out how many more apples are needed?
5. Katie has 26 tickets to go on the rides at a fair. Each ride requires 3 tickets. Which of these expressions shows the number of rides Katie can go on?
6. Kevin just made the soccer team. During his first practice, his coach made him run from one goal to the other. He wants to measure the distance between the two goals on the soccer field so he know how far he is running. Which unit of measurement should he use?
A. yards B. kilometers C. miles D. centimeters
7. Janice is running a lemonade and cookie stand. A customer walked up and handed her $1.25. The customer wants as many cookies as $1.25 will buy. According to the sign above, how many cookies should Janice give her customer?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 4 D. 5
8. Students in Mrs. Johnson’s class took a survey about their favorite pizza toppings. The results are recorded in the chart above. How many more students chose pepperoni than olive?
A. 7 B. 8 C. 9 D. 10
9. Sean’s favorite pizza topping is the one that is liked by the most students. According to the chart, what is Sean’s favorite pizza topping?
A. pepperoni B. olive C. cheese D. sausage
10. Tatiana has some markers mixed in a box. They are 3 red markers, 4 blue markers, 2 orange markers, and 1 green marker. If she grabs one marker out of the box without looking, what is the probability that Tatiana will pick an orange marker?
A. 1/5 B. 1/4
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 10 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!