Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 10 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Kevin plays for the Cannon High School basketball team. At the big game last week, his team was victorious with 42 points. Kevin scored a total of 18 points. Which expression should be used to find the points scored by Kevin's teammates?
2. Alice is excited that it’s School Spirit Week. She is decorating a hallway in the English department with posters containing famous quotes. Alice needs to know the length of the hall so she knows how many posters to make. What unit of measurement should Alice use to measure the hallway?
A. liters B. feet C. kilograms D. cups
3. Shannon and Felicity are playing a game using the spinner above. Shannon doesn’t think the game is fair. Shannon gets a point every time she spins a 9. Felicity gets a point every time she spins a 5. What is the probability of the arrow landing on the number 5?
A. 1 out of 8 B. 2 out of 8 C. 3 out of 8 D. 4 out of 8
4. Billy planted a tomato plant. Its original height was four inches. He recorded its height every Monday for 8 weeks as shown in the graph above. How many inches did the plant grow between the third and fifth weeks?
A. 4 inches B. 9 inches C. 13 inches D. 22 inches
5. Marilyn has a bag containing marbles of the following colors: 6 blue, 4 pink, 5 yellow, 3 white, and 2 green. If Marilyn takes one marble out of the bag without looking, what marble is she least likely to get
A. blue B. white C. green D. pink
6. Marilyn wants an equal chance of getting a blue or a pink marble. How many more pink marbles does she need to add to the bag?
A. 1 pink marble B. 2 pink marbles
C. 3 pink marbles D. 4 pink marbles
7. Cathy is walking her dog, Fido, around the perimeter of Lilac Park, shown above. If Fido was only walked around the perimeter one time, how far did they go?
A. 140 feet B. 280 feet C. 2,800 feet D. 4,800 feet
8. Cristina read 24 books last month. The circle graph above shows the portion of the books Cristina read by their subjects. How many science fiction books did Cristina read last month?
A. 3 books B. 6 books C. 9 books D. 12 books
9. Mr. Roper organized the big ball games that took place at Friendship Park yesterday. There were a total of 5 teams, with 3 boys and 4 girls on each team. How many children participated in the ball games Mr. Roper organized?
A. 12 B. 15 C. 20 D. 35
10. James created the number sentences above. He wrote them on his classroom’s whiteboard. He left the classroom for a couple of minutes to go to the bathroom. When James returned, someone had erased one of the numbers from each of his equations. What number was erased from each of James’ equations?
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 12
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 10 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!