Đây là một phần trích dẫn trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 11 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời các bạn tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Ray ordered a cheese pizza from Mario’s Flying Pizza. He wanted pepperoni and mushroom toppings to be added to his pizza. According to the sign above, how much did Ray’s pizza cost?
A. $7.89 B. $8.25 C. $9.19 D. $12.25
2. Ray gave the cashier $20.00 to pay for the pizza. How much change should he receive?
A. $9.00 B. $10.81 C. $12.00 D. $15.00
3. Wendy leaves her door ajar at night. The door is left open at an acute angle. Which of the following could be how wide Wendy’s door stays open at night?
4. Eric and Conner are working together on a science project. Eric has completed 2/5 of the project. Conner has completed 3/8 of the project. How much of the project has been completed?
A. 5/13 B. 5/40 C. 1/8 D. 31/40
5. Chloe loves to write, but she ran out of paper. She is going to Office Depot to buy notebooks. She wants one for journaling, one for her novel, one for her poetry, and one for future writing ideas. Each of the 4 notebooks cost $2.00. Chloe gave the cashier $10.00. Which of these operations should Chloe use to find out how much change she should received?
A. multiply then divide B. add then divide
C. add then multiply D. multiply then subtract
6. Kevin hung a sign on his bedroom door to let his little sister know she has to knock before entering his room. Shape ABCD, shown above, is the same shape as Kevin’s sign. How many angles in Kevin’s sign are obtuse?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
7. Hilary is drawing a picture in art class. So far her picture looks like the image above. What is the name for the line segment shown in the circle?
A. chord B. radius C. diameter D. circumference
8. Roger went to a music store with $25.00. The costs of the CDs he bought were $10.99, $6.15, and $5.99. Roger gave the cashier $25 for the CDs. About how much change did Roger get back?
A. $2.00 B. $3.00 C. $5.00 D. $6.00
9. Madison took out a mortgage on her house for 538,249 dollars. She has paid off 246,713 dollars of her mortgage. How much does Madison still have left to pay on her house?
A. 291,536 B. 294,532 C. 391,526 D. 394,522
10. Mr. Hudson is a librarian at the Sugar Land Library. Today, he is packing 126 books into boxes and shipping them to Community H.E.A.R.T. Each box holds 9 books. How many boxes will the Mr. Hudson need?
A. 12 boxes B. 13 boxes C. 14 boxes D. 15 boxes
Hi vọng, bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 11 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
này hữu ích cho kì ôn tập của các bạn. Chúc các bạn thành công!