Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 11 năm 2012
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 11 năm 2012. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Ray ordered a cheese pizza from Mario’s Flying Pizza. He wanted pepperoni and mushroom toppings to be added to his pizza. According to the sign above, how much did Ray’s pizza cost?
2. Ray gave the cashier $20.00 to pay for the pizza. How much change should he receive?
3. Wendy leaves her door ajar at night. The door is left open at an acute angle. Which of the following could be how wide Wendy’s door stays open at night?
4. Eric and Conner are working together on a science project. Eric has completed 2/5 of the project. Conner has completed 3/8 of the project. How much of the project has been completed?
5. Chloe loves to write, but she ran out of paper. She is going to Office Depot to buy notebooks. She wants one for journaling, one for her novel, one for her poetry, and one for future writing ideas. Each of the 4 notebooks cost $2.00. Chloe gave the cashier $10.00. Which of these operations should Chloe use to find out how much change she should received?
A. multiply then divide
B. add then divide
C. add then multiply
D. multiply then subtract
6. Kevin hung a sign on his bedroom door to let his little sister know she has to knock before entering his room. Shape ABCD, shown above, is the same shape as Kevin’s sign. How many angles in Kevin’s sign are obtuse?
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 11 năm 2012
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!