Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo phần trích dẫn nội dung của đề thi trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 12 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Marissa travelled the country with her friends in 2000. They stopped on the border of Washington, D.C. so they could take a picture of the welcome sign, shown above. According to the sign, what is the value of the 7 in Washington, D.C.’s population?
A. 7 B. 70 C. 7,000 D. 70,000
3. Joshua wants to buy 3 bags of potato chips. Each bag of potato chips costs $2.69. If he uses a coupon for $1.00 off the price of one bag, how much will Joshua owe for the 3 bags of potato chips?
A. $1.69 B. $3.72 C. $7.07 D. $8.07
3. Crystal created the two number sentences above. If both of her equations are true, which of the following equations must also be true?
4. Duncan bought chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal cookies. Exactly 3/4 of the cookies are chocolate chip. Which of the following could be the total number of cookies Duncan bought?
A. 3 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8
5. Every Saturday in the fall, Martin has to do 1 inside chore and 1 outside chore. The chores are listed above. How many different combinations of 1 inside chore and 1 outside chore can Martin make?
A. 3 B. 5 C. 6 D. 9
6. Nicholas wants to buy some stickers that are 20¢ each. He has a total of $4.00. What is the greatest number of stickers Nicholas can buy?
A. 2 stickers B. 8 stickers C. 16 stickers D. 20 stickers
7. Jessica drew the stars above on her history notebook. She is going to color .5 of them. How many of the stars does Jessica need be shaded to represent a fraction that has the same value as decimal 0.5?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 8 D. 10
8. Wendy bought 4 bags of pretzels for 65¢ each. She paid for the pretzels with a $10.00 bill. How much change should Wendy have received?
A. $2.40 B. $2.60 C. $5.35 D. $7.40
9. The Scott family is going apple picking. Each member of the family gets his or her own basket. The baskets above show how many apples each member has picked so far. If they decided to divide the apples evenly amongst the baskets, how many apples will there be in each basket?
A. 7 B. 8 C. 10 D. 11
10. Mr. Lopez solved the division problem on the chalkboard: 252 ÷ 7 = 36. Which of the following could Mr. Lopez use to check his answer?
A. 7 × 42 B. 36 × 7 C. 36 × 252 D. 252 × 7
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 12 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.