Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 13 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. In Ann’s flower garden, 1/7 of the tulips are red, 4/7 are yellow, and the rest are white. What fraction of the tulips are white?
A. 1/7 B. 2/7 C. 3/7 D. 4/7
2. The pictograph above shows the amount of money each fourth grade class raised for an animal shelter. If Mr. Powell’s class raised $20 and Mr. Roper’s class raised $30, how much does one money symbol represent?|
A. $1 B. $4 C. $5 D. $20
3. Mackenzie used the associative property of addition to create the number sentence above. One of the numbers in Mackenzie’s number sentence was erased. What number was erased from Mackenzie’s number sentence?
A. 35 B. 42 C. 77 D. 103
4. Thomas is at The Peppermint Twist shopping for candy with his friends. Thomas decided to buy one gumball. According to the sign above, how much money will Thomas need to buy the gumball?
A. 3¢ B. 7¢ C. 9¢ D. 18¢
5. You are in a math competition. You will receives 10 points every time you buzz in first with the correct answer. The host just asked for the correct answer to 376 + 119 + 81. Since you want to answer the question quickly, apply a simple technique to solve the problem quickly. Using the technique, what is the answer to the host’s question?
A. 476 B. 576 C. 580 D. 676
6. Luke had 880 dollars in his savings account. He took out 18 dollars to spend on a birthday present. Then he took 62 dollars to donate to the First Candle organization. Apply a simple technique to solve the subtraction problem quickly: 880–18–62=?
A. 828 B. 808 C. 802 D. 800
7. Paige has finished five-tenths of the small pizza she ordered from Pizza Hut. What is another way of writing how much pizza Paige finished?
A. 0.05 B. 0.5 C. 5.10 D. 5.0
8. Brayden used a pair of congruent shapes in his drawing. Which of the following could be the pair of congruent shapes Brayden used?
9. Abby marked four important years in history on the timeline above. In 1609, Bermuda became an English colony. Which point on the timeline best represents when Bermuda became an English colony?
A. W B. X C. Y D. Z
10. Maurice drinks four 8-ounce glasses of milk every day. How many pints of milk does he drink each day?
A. 2 pints B. 4 pints C. 16 pints D. 32 pints
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 13 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.