Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 13 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em cùng tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Elijah found that ten apples weigh the same as two melons. If this were always the case, how many melons would weigh the same as 25 apples?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
2. Mrs. Dillon teaches band. She created the graph above to show the number of boys and girls she taught in different years. Which statement is correct based on the information in the graph?
A. The total number of band members decreased each year.
B. The number of boys in the band decreased each year.
C. The difference between the number of boys and the number of girls in the band stayed the same each year.
D. There was a greater number of boys than girls in the band each year.
3. Mr. Johns loves the Fourth of July. This year he has a big cookout planned. He went to Kroger and bought 8 packages of hot dogs and 10 packages of hamburger. He spent a total of $24.00 of the hot dogs. Which of the following expressions could be used to determine the cost of one package of hot dogs?
A. B. C. D.
4. Jacob created the number machine above. His number machine takes any number put into it, adds 20, then subtracts 10, and then adds 8. If Jacob puts the number 13 into his machine, what number will come out?
A. 13 B. 23 C. 31 D. 33
5. Mr. Garcia gave each of his students a notepad, a pencil, and a ruler on the first day of school. The chart above shows the different colors of the notepads, pencils, and rulers. How many different combinations of 1 notepad, 1 pencil, and 1 ruler can Mr. Garcia make?
A. 11 B. 12 C. 13 D. 14
6. Hannah created the two equations above. According to Hannah’s equations, which of the following are the values for the triangle box and the square box?
7. The picture above shows one of the squares Yvette sewed for a quilt. How many lines of symmetry does the quilt square have?
A. 0 B. 2 C. 4 D. 8
8. Aidan participated in the fourth grade spelling bee. The spelling bee began in the morning at the time shown on the clock above. It ended 3 hours and 48 minutes later. What time did the spelling bee end?
A. 11:15 AM B. 11:48 AM C. 11:63 PM D. 12:03 PM
9. Denise is making a game board. So far the design of the board looks like the image above. What fraction of Denise’s game board is shaded?
A. 5/12 B. 7/12 C. 5/6 D. 12/5
10. Ms. Truman’s students recorded the temperature at 2:15 PM each day for 6 school days. The data is shown above. Which graph below best represents the temperatures recorded from Monday to Monday?
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 13 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.