Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 14 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Emma walked into the living room and saw the stack of blocks above. Her little sister must have forgotten to put away her toys again. How many blocks are in Emma’s sister’s stack?
A. 6 B. 9 C. 12 D. 15
2. Dan made up a secret code in which A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, D = 4, and so on to Z = 26. Using Dan’s secret code, what is the value of A + D + F?A. 5 B. 6 C. 10 D. 11
3. Kaylee is trying to convince her parents to buy her more fish. She created the graph above to show how many fish each of her friends have in their fish tanks. Together, how many fish do Kaylee’s friends have?
A. 8.5 B. 9 C. 32 D. 34
4. The pin on Ethan’s backpack is shown above. Which shape appears to be congruent with Ethan’s pin?
5. Mrs. Harrell needs to bake a lot of cupcakes for her daughter’s bake sale. She has shaded in 1 little square for every cupcake. When she has shaded in the whole big square, she will be done. In decimal form, how much of her baking has Mrs. Harrell completed?
A. 0.23 B. 0.32 C. 3.2 D. 30.2
6. Janet took a survey of her class. She asked each student how he or she gets to school. Her results are shown above. Which statement is not true?
A. More students ride a bike and walk than go by car.
B. More students take the bus than either walk or go by car.
C. More students ride a bike to school than walk.
D. More students go by car than take the bus.
7. When Sharon was born, her mother was 24 years old. S stands for Sharon’s age. M stands for her mother’s age. Which number sentence is always true?
A. S + M = 24 B. M + S = 24
C. M + 24 = S D. S + 24 = M
8. Brandon put the pennies he had been saving into rolls, with 50 pennies in each roll. He took 7 rolls to the bank. How much money did he take to the bank?
A. $2.50 B. $3.00 C. $3.50 D. $4.00
9. Lauren took the shells from her seashell collection and placed them into 19 piles, with 11 shells in each pile. Which number is closest to how many shells are in Lauren’s seashell collection?
A. 100 B. 200 C. 300 D. 400
10. One of the girls on the Springfield Tigers baseball team hit the ball more than 1/2 her times at bat this past week. According to the following descriptions, which girl hit the ball more than 1/2 of her times at bat?
A. Suzanne hit the ball 5 times out of 8 times at bat.
B. Samantha hit the ball 2 times out of 5 times at bat.
C. Jan hit the ball 2 times out of 6 times at bat.
D. Karen hit the ball 7 times out of 15 times at bat.
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 14 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.