Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 15 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Caleb is playing Capture the Flag. The other team’s flag was sticking out of the ground, shown above. Caleb grabbed it and turned it 90º clockwise. How is Caleb holding the flag?
2. Grace wrote the numbers above on the whiteboard. She is asking you what rule you think she followed when she wrote down the numbers. If you are correct, what will you say is the rule Grace followed when writing down the numbers?
A. Divide by 2. B. Divide by 3.
C. Divide by 24. D. Divide by 48.
3. Kevin’s mother told him to buy seven-tenths of a pound of hamburger. Each package is marked to show its weight. What should the label say on the package Kevin needs to buy?
A. 7.10 pounds B. 1.70 pounds
C. 0.7 pounds D. 0.1 pounds
4. Maurice and Vicky went for a walk. Their walk is mapped above. If they continue walking in the same pattern, which building will they walk directly to?
A. bookstore B. bank C. library D. high school
5. Olivia has a certain number of Bratz dolls. One way Olivia can state how many dolls she owns is by the expression 3x5. If she can state the number of dolls she owns with 3x5, which expression can she not use to state how many Bratz dolls she owns?
A. 5 × 3 B. 5 × 5 × 5
C. 5 + 5 + 5 D. 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3
6. Byron is making a garage for his toy cars out of a shoe box, as shown above. Each toy car is 5 centimeters wide. If all of the toy cars are parked in one row, side by side, what is the greatest number of toy cars Byron can fit in his garage?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8
7. Ms. Starr bought cans of soda packaged in groups of 6 cans each. If Ms. Starr bought only complete packages, how many cans could she have bought?
A. 26 B. 28 C. 30 D. 32
8. Jody, Eric, Chris, and Pat each bought a candy bar with 12 sections as shown above. Jody ate 1/3 of her bar. Eric ate 1/2 of his bar. Chris ate 1/4 of his bar. Pat ate 1/6 of his bar. Who ate the most?
A. Jody B. Eric C. Chris D. Pat
9. Ed and Jeanne each have 15 lion stickers. Tammy has 20. Which process could they use to find out how many they have altogether?
A. Add 15 and 20. B. Multiply 15 and 20.
C. Add 15 and 20, then multiply by 2. D. Multiply 15 by 2; then add 20.
10. Megan is increasing the number of minutes she exercises each day according to the pattern shown above. How many minutes should she exercise on Friday?
A. 18 B. 20 C. 24 D. 32
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 15 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.