Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 15 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Jake is writing a report about animals. One of the topics in his report is animal popularity. Some animals are liked more than others. He surveyed his class and created the graph above to use in his report. According to Jake’s graph, how many more students chose dogs than cats as their favorite animal?
A. 2 more students B. 4 more students
C. 6 more students D. 14 more students
2. Mr. Mobley has a bag of marbles. He divided all the marbles equally among his 5 children. How many marbles could have been in the bag?
A. 23 B. 32 C. 35 D. 53
3. Ian and Jason are playing Dots and Boxes. So far their game looks like the figure above. Two of the shapes they’ve created are congruent. Which of their shapes are congruent?
A. figures 1 and 2 only B. figures 2 and 3 only
C. figures 1 and 3 only D. figures 1, 2, and 3
4. Crystal opened a new package of stickers. She gave 6 stickers to each of her 3 friends. She has 12 stickers left for herself. How many stickers were in the package?
A. 6 B. 20 C. 21 D. 30
5. Mr. Rollins just bought a new puppy. The puppy has not been trained to stay in the backyard yet. Mr. Rollins just built a fence in his backyard, shown above, where the puppy can run around. What is the perimeter of the fence Mr. Rollins built?
A. 25 meters B. 50 meters
C. 150 meters D. 250 meters
6. Casey is buying ribbon to place around the hem of her skirt. She went to Hobby Lobby and bought five-eighths of a yard of ribbon. When she returned home, it turned out that five-eighths was not enough. She should have bought the whole yard. Which of the following tells how much of a yard Casey had bought?
A. 5/8 B. 8/5 C. 1/13 D. 13/1
7. Maya cut out the two congruent triangles above to use in her scrapbook. Maya decided to place her two triangles together on the page. Which of the following shapes can she make by putting her triangles together?
8. Peggy Sue is 3 years old. Her grandfather is 21 times as old as she is. Which of the following tells how old her grandfather is?
A. 3 + 21 B. 21 - 3
C. 3 x 21 D. 21 ÷ 3
9. Mason has a certain number of games for his Nintendo 3DS. The answer to the number problem on the left side of the number sentence above is how many games Mason owns. Dominic also has a certain number of games for his Nintendo 3DS. The answer to the number problem on the right side of the number sentence above is how many games Dominic owns. Which symbol should go in the box above to correctly compare the amount of games the two boys own?
A. < B. > C. + D. =
10. Daisy loves to read. So far she has 28 books, but her collection is growing fast. Her mom just bought her a bookshelf. The bookshelf has 4 shelves. If Daisy places an equal number of books on each shelf, how many books will she place on each shelf?
A. 7 B. 8 C. 24 D. 32
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 15 năm 2013