Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 16 năm 2013
Tóm tắt nội dung
Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 16 năm 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Brooke handed out spinners to her four friends. Which friend received the spinner that has a 1 out of 4 probability of landing on white?
A. Joy’s spinner B. Colin’s spinner
C. Desmond’s spinner D. Yvonne’s spinner
2. Mr. Jacob is raising money for Autism Speaks. He has sponsors that will pay him $.10 for every kilometer he rides his bike over the next 10 days. He rode the same distance each day and rode a total of 497 kilometers. About how many kilometers did Mr. Jacob ride each day?
A. 30 B. 40 C. 50 D. 60
3. Zack is playing a board game. On his next turn he can move his piece to any of the 8 shaded squares on the board shown above. What are the chances that he will move his piece to an odd-numbered square?
A. 2 out of 8 B. 3 out of 8 C. 4 out of 8 D. 6 out of 8
4. Katie had a certain number of dolls. Then she was given a certain amount of dolls on her birthday to add to her collection. The amount of dolls she has now is an odd number. Which kind of numbers, when added together, will give a total that is an odd number?
A. even + even B. even + even + even
C. odd + odd D. odd + odd + odd
5. Monica has 2 erasers. She has 5 more pencils than erasers. She has 3 fewer markers than pencils. How many markers does Monica have?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 6 D. 10
6. Aaron is playing Color Roll. The game is played using many dice. One die has 2 red sides, 2 green sides, 1 blue side, and 1 yellow side. What is the probability that when Aaron rolls that die it will land with the green side up?
A. 1/5 B. 1/6 C. 2/5 D. 2/6
7. Lee placed 4 shapes together on his desk. He placed them in a certain order: hexagon, trapezoid, rectangle, parallelogram. If the hexagon is on top, which diagram shows the order of Lee’s shapes?
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 16 năm 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.