Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 19 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Jesse and Fred shared a pizza. Jesse ate 1/8 of the pizza, and Fred ate 1/2 of the pizza. Which picture shows how much pizza was left?
2. Mrs. Thomson has her hands full. She is organizing the programs offered in the town of Raymond this summer. She had it all planned out and created the bar graph above to show how many people signed up for each program. However, at the last minute, 2 people dropped out of the swimming program, 1 person joined the hiking program, and 1 person switched from basketball to swimming. Mrs. Thomson needs to update her graph. What should her graph look like now?
3. Tynan used small squares to make each figure shown in the arithmetic pattern above. If the pattern continues, how many small squares will be in Figure 10?
A. 20 B. 22 C. 24 D. 26
4. Louise was reciting the 26 letters of the alphabet in groups of 3: “ABC, DEF, GHI, . . . ” Before she could finish, her friend Heather said, “There will be 2 letters left over.” Which of the following suggests that Heather is correct?
A. 13 multiplied by 2 equals 26.
B. 6 divided by 3 equals 2.
C. 26 divided by 3 leaves a remainder of 2.
D. 26 divided by 4 leaves a remainder of 2.
5. Ryan, Jodi, Tess, and Jeremy had a checkers tournament. The chart above shows the results. Which player won exactly 1/2 of the games that he or she played?
A. Ryan B. Jodi C. Tess D. Jeremy
6. Claire and Leo love Skittles. Claire has 3 piles of Skittles with 8 Skittles in each pile. Leo has 8 piles of Skittles with 3 Skittles in each pile. Which number sentence shows that Claire and Leo have the same number of Skittles?
A. 3 + 8 = 8 + 3 B. 8 - 3 = 3 - 8
C. 8 x 3 = 3 x 8 D. 8 - 3 = 5
7. Joseph is using white and black triangle tiles to create the pattern above. If Joseph continues his pattern, how many black tiles will there be in Figure 5?
A. 3 B. 4 C. 5 D. 7
8. Mrs. Clark is in charge of designing the new playground at Hope Park. The picture above shows the shape Mrs. Clark chose for it. What is the perimeter of the playground?
A. 12 B. 17 C. 22 D. 30
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 19 năm 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác.