Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 2 năm 2013
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 2 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Jeff loves Christmas. As he walked downstairs he saw the box above. He is curious to see what’s inside. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw one more box that was the same shape and size. Which of the following did Jeff see when he reached the bottom of the stairs?
2. Heather is self-employed. She saves 40% of her paycheck each week so she can pay her taxes in January. If Heather’s paycheck was $90 last week, how much did she save?
A. $54 B. $48 C. $50 D. $36
3. Mr. Jones bought a very old house. The tile in the kitchen is cracked and uneven. He is replacing the old tile. The new kitchen floor will look like the image above. What portion of Mr. Jones’ new kitchen floor is made up of tiles with stars?
A. 50% of the total floor B. 40% of the total floor
C. 38% of the total floor D. 36% of the total floor
4. It is Ron’s birthday. His mother made him the unique cake above. The cake has the same amount of sides as the age Ron is turning. The shaded slices are the slices that were eaten that day. How much of Ron’s birthday cake was eaten?
A. 3/8 B. 5/8 C. 8/3 D. 8/5
2, 4, 8, 16 ...
5. Wendy invited many friends and family to her birthday party. Everyone invited must RSVP so she knows how many people will show up. The first day after sending out the invitations, 2 people RSVP’d. The next day, 4 people RSVP’d. Looking at the image above, there is a pattern to how many people RSVP each day. What is the rule for the pattern above?
A. Add 2 to the number before it.
B. Double the number before it.
C. Add 8 to the number before it.
D. Multiply the number before it by 4.
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 2 năm 2013