Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 20 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Ben just drank a cup of coffee containing 184 milligrams of caffeine. Ava is going to drink cans of Mountain Dew containing 56 milligrams of caffeine each. How many cans of Mountain Dew will Ava need to drink in order to receive as much caffeine as Ben?
A. about 1/3 of a can B. about 4 cans
C. about 12/9 cans D. about 120 cans
2. For a school project, Quentin had to make a grid map of his back yard, shown above. According to this map, which ordered pair gives the location of the doghouse?
A. (6, 4) B. (5, 1) C. (3, 2) D. (1, 5)
3. Wyatt drew the figure above on a geoboard. He is going to draw another figure with the same number of square units? If Wyatt draws the figure correctly, which of the figures below could he have drawn?
4. Amber is buying a car that costs $3495.00. The downpayment is $1900.00. About how much will Amber still owe for the car after the downpayment?
A. $1500.00 B. $2500.00 C. $3300.00 D. $5500.00
5. Mr. Streeter is going to be teaching in a different classroom this year. He needs to calculate the perimeter so he can plan how to decorate it. The new classroom is shown above. According to the diagram, what is the perimeter of Mr. Streeter’s new classroom?
A. 13 meters B. 22 meters C. 26 meters D. 36 meters
6. Danielle has two small round magnets that she placed on the scale above. Each magnet weighs the same. According to the scale, how much does each magnet weigh?
A. 40 grams B. 35 grams C. 20 grams D. 15 grams
7. Mr. Harris owns the Conway Office Building. The building measures 200 feet by 150 feet. He has rented out 1/3 of the building to Accounting Plus. How many square feet of the Conway Office Building has Mr. Harris rented?
A. 30,000 square feet B. 10,000 square feet
C. 20,000 square feet D. 233 square feet
8. Autumn drove for 28 minutes on Interstate 32. She went 50 miles an hour the whole time. About how many miles did Autumn drive on Interstate 32?
A. 2 miles B. 25 miles C. 80 miles D. 1500 miles
9. John saw the advertisement above in the newspaper. If he decided to buy two such T-shirts, how much would John pay for the two T-shirts?
A. $ 6.25 B. $18.75 C. $24.50 D. $25.00
10. It takes Katherine about 19 minutes to walk to school. She has walked for 14 minutes. About what percentage of her walk has she completed?
A. 15% B. 20% C. 50% D. 74%
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 20 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.