Đây là một phần trích dẫn trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 20 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời các bạn tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Sophie is making paper snowflakes to decorate her house for Christmas. One of her snowflakes is shown above. The snowflake has lines of symmetry. Which of the following shows a line of symmetry in Sophie’s snowflake?
2. Curtis needs approximately 3000 calories per day to maintain his weight. His wrestling coach suggested that 45% of his calories come from carbohydrates. How many calories should come from carbohydrates?
A. 135 calories B. 450 calories
C. 1350 calories D. 1500 calorie
3. Molly is using the Wind Chill Factor Chart above. She knows that the thermometer reads –10° Fahrenheit and the wind speed is 20 miles per hour. According to Molly’s knowledge and the chart above, what is the wind chill factor?
A. –53°F B. –34°F C. –24°F D. 3°F
4. Heather is learning about nutrition. She found out how many calories a day she ate and how many of the calories come from fat. She has decided to eat more fruits and vegetables. If Heather was eating 3000 calories a day and 750 of the calories came from fat, what percentage of the total calories were from fat?
A. 2.5% B. 4% C. 25% D. 40
5. TLiam, Eric, and Isaiah each live in one of the three largest U.S. cities. According to the chart above, how many total people live in their 3 cities?
A. 7 million people
B. 10.5 million people
C. 13 million people
D. 19 million people
6. Audrey loves to build model airplanes with her dad. They are building one airplane now that has a scale where 1 inch = 18 feet. The length of the model measures 12 inches. About how long is the actual airplane?
A. 30 feet B. 150 feet C. 200 feet D. 400 feet
7. Katie lives in a small town with a current population of 75,000. If the population increases 5% each year, how many people will live there next year?
A. 37,500 people B. 3,750 people C. 78,750 people D. 112,500 people
8. ;Riley works at the Red Balloon daycare after school. He is one of the three-fourths of students at Ames High School that have a part-time job. Which one of the following statements about Ames High School students is not true?
A. 75% have part-time jobs
B. fewer than 1/2 of the students have part-time jobs
C. 1/4 do not have part-time jobs
D. 25% do not have part-time jobs
9. Jeffrey read the advertisement above in the newspaper. Which would represent the weekly range in gross pay (before taxes) that Jeffrey could earn if he took this job?
A. $240.00 – $320.00
B. $ 85.00 – $255.00
C. $255.00 – $340.00
D. $300.00 – $400.00
10. Nate worked for 7 days at the Minnesota State Fair and made $397.60. If he worked 8 hours a day, what was his hourly pay?
A. $6.67 B. $7.10 C. $26.50 D. $56.80
Hy vọng, việc luyện giải trực tiếp trên Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 20 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
cụ thể này sẽ giúp được các bạn làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi, rút kinh nghiệm cho kĩ năng làm bài thi của mình. Ngoài ra, Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 20 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
này còn là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích dành cho quý thầy cô giáo ôn tập cho học sinh. Chúc các em và thầy cô giáo có kì thi thành công!