Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 21 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Amber drew the picture of the water tower above. Which two geometric figures did Amber draw to create the water tower?
A. pyramid and cone
B. rectangular solid and triangle
C. parallelogram and pyramid
D. cylinder and cone
2. Spencer studies weather patterns. He created the chart above listing the amounts of precipitation in various U.S. cities on April 2, 1997. Based on Spencer’s chart, which one of the following statements is true?
A. Omaha had more precipitation than Denver.
B. Denver and Des Moines had the same amount of precipitation.
C. San Diego had more precipitation than Denver.
D. Houston had more precipitation than Omaha.
3. Of the cities listed in Spencer’s chart, Sierra lives in the in the city that had the second greatest amount of precipitation. According to the chart, in which city does Sierra live?
A. Denver B. Des Moines C. Omaha D. San Diego
4. While experimenting with a scale, Al discovered that the items shown above were in perfect balance. Based on the information, how many tomatoes will it take to balance 1 piece of corn?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
5. Each of the 3 Barker triplets had a test on Monday. Their scores are shown above. Who had the best score?
A. Terri B. Toni C. Tina D. They all had the same score.
6. Skylar’s first CD went on sale two months ago. Her CD sold a total of 847,691 copies! How many more CDs does Skylar need to sell in order to sell one million copies?
A. 152,309 copies B. 1,847,691 copies C. 747,691 copies D. 9,152,309 copies
7. Mr. White ran the pie chart above in his newspaper. Based on the pie chart, which one of the following statements is true?
A. More money is being spent on Physical Resources than is being spent on Other Expenses.
B. Less than half of the budget is being spent on Human Resources.
C. Less than 1/4 of the budget is being spent on Defense and Interest combined.
D. About twice as much is being spent on Human Resources as is being spent on Defense and Interest combined.
8. Sebastian is a researcher. In a recent study, he found that 2 out of 3 people shopping at a mall stayed to have dinner. If 2376 people shop at the mall on a given day, what is the best prediction of how many would stay for dinner?
A. 792 B. 1188 C. 1584 D. 3564
9. Molly created the line graph above. According to Molly’s line graph, which of the following statements is true?
A. The length of daylight is the shortest in June.
B. The period where daylight and darkness are of equal length occurs in June.
C. The length of darkness increased from January to February.
D. The periods where daylight and darkness are of equal length occur in March and September.
10. Jenny wants to have a 3-inch x 5-inch picture enlarged. If she wants the width of the enlarged picture to be 24 inches, how long will it be?
A. 15 inches B. 26 inches C. 40 inches D. 192 inches
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 21 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!