Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 21 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Amber drew the picture of the water tower above. Which two geometric figures did Amber draw to create the water tower?
A. pyramid and cone
B. rectangular solid and triangle
C. parallelogram and pyramid
D. cylinder and cone
2. Spencer studies weather patterns. He created the chart above listing the amounts of precipitation in various U.S. cities on April 2, 1997. Based on Spencer’s chart, which one of the following statements is true?
A. Omaha had more precipitation than Denver.
B. Denver and Des Moines had the same amount of precipitation.
C. San Diego had more precipitation than Denver.
D. Houston had more precipitation than Omaha.
3. Of the cities listed in Spencer’s chart, Sierra lives in the in the city that had the second greatest amount of precipitation. According to the chart, in which city does Sierra live?
A. Denver B. Des Moines C. Omaha D. San Diego
4. While experimenting with a scale, Al discovered that the items shown above were in perfect balance. Based on the information, how many tomatoes will it take to balance 1 piece of corn?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
5. Each of the 3 Barker triplets had a test on Monday. Their scores are shown above. Who had the best score?
D. They all had the same score.
6. Skylar’s first CD went on sale two months ago. Her CD sold a total of 847,691 copies! How many more CDs does Skylar need to sell in order to sell one million copies?
A. 152,309 copies B. 1,847,691 copies
C. 747,691 copies D. 9,152,309 copies
7. Mr. White ran the pie chart above in his newspaper. Based on the pie chart, which one of the following statements is true?
A. More money is being spent on Physical Resources than is being spent on Other Expenses.
B. Less than half of the budget is being spent on Human Resources.
C. Less than 1/4 of the budget is being spent on Defense and Interest combined.
D. About twice as much is being spent on Human Resources as is being spent on Defense and Interest combined.
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 21 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.