Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 21 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây:
1. Angela knows that diabetes runs in her family so she is trying to stay fit. She started eating healthier and working out. She recorded her weight for the first 8 weeks of her new lifestyle, shown above. How much less did Angela weigh at the end of the 8 weeks?
A. 6 pounds B. 8 pounds
C. 125 pounds D. 129 pounds
2. Maria, Sue, and Hong were all very excited to have solos in the Murray Dance Recital. The length of each of their solos is listed above. Which of the dancers had the longest solo?
A. Maria B. Sue C. Hong
D. The solos were all the same length.
3. Max is helping to organize a large but casual wedding reception for his best friend. He is going to order pizza. He asked 50 of the guests what type of pizza they prefer. Twenty of them wanted sausage pizza. Based on Max’s survey, if there will be 450 guests at the reception, how many of them would like sausage pizza?
A. 22 students B. 70 students C. 180 students D. 400 students
4. Sophia is measuring the amount of water in her fish tank. Which unit of measurement would be the most appropriate to use?
A. liters B. meters C. inches D. square feet
5. Mr. Dixon is a researcher. He is writing an article about the amount of students that attended Minnesota universities over the years. He created the chart above to use in his final report. According to Mr. Dixon’s chart, how many more students were enrolled at Mankato State University than at the University of Minnesota – Morris?
A. 9 students B. 13 students C. 9,000 students D. 13,000 students
6. The graph above shows the average amount of precipitation from January to June in Gabrielle’s hometown. Which months average 5 inches or less in precipitation?
A. March and April
B. February, May, and June
C. February and June
D. January, February, May, and June
7. Isaac thinks that it has been too cold this week. He recorded the temperatures in the chart above. According to Isaac’s chart, what is the median temperature this week?
A. 18°F B. 19.6°F C. 36°F D. 98°F
8. Maya is the name of the new Chihuahua puppy that Mary just purchased. She is about to build a pen for Maya so that Maya can run around outside without wandering into the street. Mary has 24 feet of fencing. If she wants the pen to have 4 sides and the greatest possible area, what will be the dimensions of the pen?
A. 4 feet by 6 feet B. 4 feet by 8 feet
C. 6 feet by 6 feet D. 12 feet by 12 feet
9. Mr. Jinks has four daughters. He bought and wrapped one jewelry box for each of them to give as Christmas presents. Each jewelry box has a different colored necklace inside. The necklaces are red, black, green, or blue. Gretchen picks one of the wrapped boxes at random. What are the odds that she will pick the box with the green necklace?
A. 1/4 B. 1/2 C. 3/4 D. 1
10. Carson is walking past the shops at 1st Avenue Mall. He started on the west side and walked east. According to the information above, which of the following shows the stores in the order Carson will walk by them?
A. Sports Shop, Gift Shop, Clothes Shop, Bakery
B. Bakery, Clothes Shop, Sports Shop, Gift Shop
C. Bakery, Gift Shop, Sports Shop, Clothes Shop
D. Gift Shop, Sports Shop, Clothes Shop, Bakery
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 21 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.