Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 22 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Tristan collects pennies. If he wanted to measure the diameter of some of his pennies, what unit should he use?
A. grams B. cubic inches C. liters D. millimeters
2. Mrs. Perez wanted to know what she had for her physical education classes. She made the bar graph to show the amount of some of the supplies she has, but she forgot to put a scale on the graph. If Mrs. Perez has ten basketballs, six baseball bats, and eleven jump ropes, how many items does each horizontal line on the graph represent?
A. 4 B. 3 C. 2 D. 1
3. The filing cabinet in Mr. Holland’s music office contains 11 dozen file folders of classical and pop music. If 49 folders contain classical music, how many folders contain pop music?
A. 38 folders B. 60 folders C. 61 folders D. 83 folders
4. Reagan reviews cars for a living. She created the graph above comparing Car A and Car B. Which of the following statements cannot be determined from the information in Reagan’s graph?
A. Car B drove faster than Car A.
B. Both cars drove at a steady pace.
C. It took Car A 2 hours longer than Car B to drive 240 miles.
D. Car B drove over steeper terrain than Car A.
5. In a basketball shooting contest, 3 points are given for each basket made, and 2 points are taken away for each basket missed. Stacy made 6 shots and missed 4 shots. What was her score?
A. 10 points B. 18 points C. 24 points D. 26 points
6. Xavier babysat for Mr. and Mrs. Hall’s little boy last summer. He earned $5.20 per hour. Mr. and Mrs. Hall want Xavier to babysit again this summer. They are giving him a 15% raise. What will Xavier make per hour this summer?
A. $0.78 per hour B. $5.35 per hour
C. $5.98 per hour D. $6.70 per hour
7. Faith is moving to Hullaballoo. She took out a map of the town so she will know her way around when she gets there. Based on the map above, which of the following is true?
A. LaSalle Ave. and Nicollet Mall intersect.
B. 2nd Ave. S. and 3rd Ave. S. intersect at 13th Street.
C. Washington Ave. and Marquette Ave. do not intersect.
D. Nicollet Mall and Washington Ave. intersect.
8. Tony is making spaghetti for his son’s graduation party. The recipe calls for 2 pounds of ground beef for 8 servings. If he needs 120 servings, how many pounds of ground beef should he buy?
A. 12 pounds B. 15 pounds C. 30 pounds D. 32 pounds
9. Anna made a bar graph for a geography project, shown above. What is the difference in area between Africa and N. America?
A. 2 million square miles
B. 3 million square miles
C. 4 million square miles
D. 21 million square miles
10. Cole needs to develop his vacation pictures. He went to Pro-Pix and found he can develop a 3" x 5" picture and a 4" x 6" picture for the same price. How would the areas of the 2 pictures be compared?
A. The 4" x 6" is 2 square inches larger.
B. The 4" x 6" is 1 square inch larger.
C. The 4" x 6" is 4 square inches larger.
D. The 4" x 6" is 9 square inches larger.
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 22 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.