Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 22 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Four students brought in an object that was somehow related to their summer vacation. Ken was the only one out of the four to bring in an object that did not have a line of symmetry. The figures they brought in are shown above. Which of the figures did Ken bring?
A. Figure A B. Figure B C. Figure C D. Figure D
2. Libby is using blocks to build steps for her dollhouse. Her pattern is started above. She wants to make it 5 steps high. What is the total number of blocks she will need to build the steps?
A. 6 blocks B. 9 blocks C. 15 blocks D. 25 blocks
3. Timothy loves to learn about geography. He created the bar graph above to show the highest altitude for all seven continents. According to Timothy’s graph, which continent has the highest altitude in the world?
A. South America B. Australia C. Africa D. Asia
4. Grace wasn’t born yet when the Hale-Bopp comet appeared the last time. That was in 1997. She asked her dad if she would see it the next time it appears. He told her that it would make its next appearance in about 4200 years. Around what year will Hale-Bopp next appear?
A. 2203 B. 4200 C. 5197 D. 6197
5. Angie is playing a game using the spinners shown above. She gets a point when she spins BLUE and loses a point when she spins RED. Which spinner gives her the best chance of getting a point?
A. Spinner A B. Spinner B C. Spinner C
D. She has an equal chance with all 3 spinners.
6. Coach Simpson works at Adams High School. He took a survey of the sophomore class. He wants to see what their favorite sport is so he can incorporate more of that sport into the schedule. According to Coach Simpson’s circle graph, above, what percent of the students chose a sport other than football, baseball, or basketball?
A. 0% B. 20% C. 80% D. 100%
7. Mrs. Dali gave each of her students the paper pattern shown above. If the students fold the paper along the dotted lines, with no sides overlapping, which of the following figures would they make?
A. sphere B. pyramid C. cone D. cube
8. Sam played for the Springfield Slicers baseball team. In the 1996 season, Sam’s team won 45 games and lost 40 games. What was the approximate winning percentage of the Springfield Slicers in 1996?
A. 47% B. 53% C. 85% D. 88%
9. It is time for the students in Mrs. Fisher’s math class to bring home their report cards. She made the graph above to show the percentage of final grades she gave her students. What percentage of her students received a grade of C or above?
A. 40% B. 45% C. 55% D. 95%
10. Ryan and his family are headed from his house to Mount Rushmore. They have travelled 250 miles in their car. They have completed 5/8 of the drive to their destination. About how many miles away from Ryan’s house is Mount Rushmore?
A. 156 miles B. 400 miles C. 1250 miles D. 2000 miles
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 22 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.