Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 24 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Sue stopped at Fast Freddie’s’ fast food restaurant on the way home from dance class. She looked at the menu above and ordered a hot dog, French fries, and milk. How much did Sue spend at Fast Freddie’s (not including sales tax)?
2. The students in Mrs. Smith’s class made a chart to show how they come to school. Each student made a mark beside one of the pictures above to show how he or she comes to school. Sally is a student in Mrs. Smith’s class. Which one of the following statements is correct?
A. It is more likely that Sally rides a bike than that she walks to school.
B. It is more likely that Sally walks than that she takes the bus to school.
C. It is more likely that Sally takes the bus than that she walks to school.
D. It is more likely that Sally rides her bike than that she takes the bus to school.
3. Karen’s house was one of the houses that the real estate agent surveyed. While looking at the list above, her house is the median market value. What is the price of Karen’s house?
4. Charles is looking to sell his house. He decided to put it on the market for the mean market value of the houses in the list above. What will Charles use as the list price on his house?
5. Anna has made a cake (as shown above) and frosted the top and all sides but not the bottom of the cake. She cuts the cake into 9 pieces. How many pieces are frosted on only one side?
Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 24 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014