Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 24 năm 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Helen measured temperatures at various times of the day and night. A graph of her temperature information is given above. Helen’s graph shows that the hottest time of the day was:
A. 4 AM B. 10 AM C. 6 AM D. 4 PM
2. School cooks at Central Middle School know that when pizza is served, 3 out of 5 students eat hot lunch. Pizza is being served for hot lunch today. If 200 students are in school today, how many student are expected to eat pizza?
A. 40 B. 100 C. 120 D. 150
3. Joe is standing at the corner of Green Street, Deli Street, and Main Street. If Joe were in a hurry to get to school and takes the shortest route, which street or streets would he take?
A. along Main Street. B. along Green Street.
C. along Deli Street. D. along Main and Deli Streets.
4. Bottle It Up just realized there was a flaw in some of their bottles last year. Their report shows that 0.5% of the bottles manufactured were flawed. What is the decimal portion of flawed bottles?
A. 0.005 B. 0.05 C. 50 D. 500
5. Henry cut three pairs of triangles in his Industrial Technology class. Which of the following pairs of triangles are not congruent?
6. Ping pong balls are packed in boxes each containing 12 balls. The boxes are packed in crates each containing 12 boxes. If a sports store orders 100 crates, how many ping pong balls will it receive?
A. 1,200 balls B. 1,440 balls
C. 12,000 balls D. 14,400 balls
7. John needs to keep track of the weather for his science report. He created the chart above. According to John’s chart, what was the mean temperature?
A. 57 B. 68 C. 59 D. 83
8. Ella lives in Alaska. On Sunday, she noticed the temperature was 12°C. She was disappointed to see that the temperature had dropped to -8°C on Monday. How much colder was it on Monday?
A. 4°C B. 6°C C. 20°C D. 30°C
9. The Smiths are planning to drive the 1,038 miles from their home to the Grand Canyon. They plan to drive 689 miles the first day. How many miles will they have left to drive to reach the Grand Canyon?
A. 349 B. 368 C. 451 D. 527
10. David’s mom is sick. He walked to Wal-Mart and bought her a can of chicken noodle soup. What is the geometric name for the shape of a can of soup?
A. cone B. cylinder C. rectangle D. sphere
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 24 năm 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.