Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 24 năm 2014 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Helen measured temperatures at various times of the day and night. A graph of her temperature information is given above. Helen’s graph shows that the hottest time of the day was:
A. 4 AM
B. 10 AM
C. 6 AM
D. 4 PM
2. School cooks at Central Middle School know that when pizza is served, 3 out of 5 students eat hot lunch. Pizza is being served for hot lunch today. If 200 students are in school today, how many student are expected to eat pizza?
3. Joe is standing at the corner of Green Street, Deli Street, and Main Street. If Joe were in a hurry to get to school and takes the shortest route, which street or streets would he take?
A. along Main Street.
B. along Green Street.
C. along Deli Street.
D. along Main and Deli Streets.
4. Bottle It Up just realized there was a flaw in some of their bottles last year. Their report shows that 0.5% of the bottles manufactured were flawed. What is the decimal portion of flawed bottles?
5. Henry cut three pairs of triangles in his Industrial Technology class. Which of the following pairs of triangles are not congruent?
D. They are all congruent.
6. Ping pong balls are packed in boxes each containing 12 balls. The boxes are packed in crates each containing 12 boxes. If a sports store orders 100 crates, how many ping pong balls will it receive?
A. 1,200 balls
B. 1,440 balls
C. 12,000 balls
D. 14,400 balls
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 24 năm 2014
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.