Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 25 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Betty had 40,000 cubic centimeters (cc) of water. How many tanks like this one above can she fill?
A. 1/2 B. 1 C. 1.5 D. 2
2. John has nine socks in his drawer. Four of the socks are blue and five are white. If he reaches into the drawer without looking, what is the probability that he will pick a white sock?
A. 5 out of 9 B. 4 out of 4 C. 9 out of 9 D. 6 out of 9
3. Murray’s parents took him and his sister to a restaurant for dinner. Murray and his sister ordered tacos. She ordered a hard-shell chicken taco with lemonade. She wants to choose 3 toppings on the menu shown above. How many possible combinations of 3 toppings can be made from the 4 choices on the menu?
A. 4 B. 12 C. 24 D. 32
1, 10, 100, 1,000, _______
4. Chris and his classmates are making a book of patterns. Each student is to create ten different patterns to include in the book. One of Chris’ patterns is shown above. If Chris adds another number to his pattern, what number would he add?
A. 10,000 B. 1,110 C. 1,100 D. 1,001
5. Dora is going to visit her grandmother for the week. She doesn’t like driving on the highways so she takes all back roads. In the first hour, Dora drove 20 miles. Dora travels at this speed the whole way, and it took her 4 hours to get to her grandmother’s. How many miles away does Dora live from her grandmother?
A. 4 miles B. 5 miles C. 80 miles D. 100 miles
6. Mr. Monet is the art teacher at Magpie Elementary School. He is teaching his students about origami. He gave each of his students a square piece of paper, shown above. He told them all to fold it in half so the two halves match exactly. What is the shape of the papers now that the students have folded them in half?
A. square B. cube C. rectangle D. trapezoid
7. Sasha went to Olive Garden with her friends for dinner. When it came time to pay, she handed the waitress a $20 bill. Her meal cost $13.65. How much change should the waitress give Sasha?
A. $6.35 B. $6.45 C. $7.35 D. $7.65
8. Travis has wanted to buy a scooter for months. Unfortunately, the regular price is $63, which Travis isn’t willing to pay. Fortunately, the scooter is on sale this week! It went on sale at 1/3 off the regular price. If Travis is able to buy the scooter on sale, how much will he save?
A. $13 B. $21 C. $31 D. $42
9. Tom had $250.25 in his checking account. He deposited $113.50. How much money is in his checking account after the deposit?
A. $136.75 B. $147.25 C. $253.75 D. $363.75
10. Rachel just joined a bowling team called Spare Me. She scored a 106, 203, and 171 in her first three games. What is her average (mean) score for the first three games?
A. 160 B. 170 C. 477 D. 480
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 25 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!