Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 25 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Sam earned money by baby-sitting during the summer. The graph above shows how much he earned and spent for 4 weeks. According to the graph, during which week did Sam spend more than he earned?
A. first week B. second week
C. third week D. fourth week
2. Morgan ate 2/4 of her dinner and her brother ate 4/5 of his dinner. Morgan created the expression above using this information. What symbol does Morgan need to add to her expression?
A. > B. = C. < D. +
3. Julie is 5 years older than her brother, Patrick. If n represents Julie’s age, which expression below represents Patrick’s age?
A. n + 5 B. n - 5 C. 5 + n D. 5 - n
4. Principal Young made the graph above to show the attendance of 2 groups of students this year. About how many days were the students in Group A in attendance?
A. 50 days B. 60 days C. 100 days D. 150 days
Julio was 1.66 meters
Yang was 155 centimeters
Leonard was 1.7 meters
Sam was 160 centimeters
5. Jasmine wrote down the height of four of her friends, shown above. Which of Jasmine’s friends is the tallest?
A. Julio B. Yang C. Leonard D. Sam
6. Evan lives in Spooner. Spooner is a township that is 6 miles long and 6 miles wide. What is the area of the township where Evan lives?
A. 12 square miles B. 6 square miles
C. 24 square miles D. 36 square miles
7. Kylie just bought a brand new car. Her car is 4 meters long. How long is Kylie’s car in millimeters?
A. 400 B. 3600 C. 4000 D. 8000
8. Sarah’s pen ran out of ink while writing a story about her dog. She went to Target and bought 3 pens. Each pen was $1.39. Not including tax, how much did Sarah spend on pens?
A. $6.39 B. $2.97 C. $4.17 D. $4.99
9. Mr. Carter is keeping track of how many passengers use different airports. He created the table above. How many passengers used the Grange airport for the six months?
A. 29 B. 290 C. 2900 D. 29000
10. Abigail created an open sentence: B-5=. Then she wrote the sentences and questions below. Only one can be solved using her open sentence. Which can be solved using Abigail’s open sentence?
A. Dana bought just enough buttons to put five on each shirt she made. If B is the number of kinds of buttons she bought, how many shirts did Dana make?
B. Lana bought five of each kind of bagel a bakery had in stock. If B is the number of kinds of bagels the bakery had, how many bagels did Lana buy?
C. Carter sold five fewer boxes of cookies than Brad. If B is the number of boxes Brad sold, how many boxes of cookies did Carter sell?
D. Harry found five new bugs for his collection today. If B is the number of bugs he had yesterday, how many does he have now?
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 25 năm 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!