Dưới đây là phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu được lấy ra từ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 25 năm 2014:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Sam earned money by baby-sitting during the summer. The graph above shows how much he earned and spent for 4 weeks. According to the graph, during which week did Sam spend more than he earned?
A. first week
B. second week
C. third week
D. fourth week
2. Morgan ate 2/4 of her dinner and her brother ate 4/5 of his dinner. Morgan created the expression above using this information. What symbol does Morgan need to add to her expression?
3. Julie is 5 years older than her brother, Patrick. If n represents Julie’s age, which expression below represents Patrick’s age?
A. n + 5 B. n - 5 C. 5 + n D. 5 - n
4. Principal Young made the graph above to show the attendance of 2 groups of students this year. About how many days were the students in Group A in attendance?
A. 50 days
B. 60 days
C. 100 days
D. 150 days
Julio was 1.66 meters
Yang was 155 centimeters
Leonard was 1.7 meters
Sam was 160 centimeters
5. Jasmine wrote down the height of four of her friends, shown above. Which of Jasmine’s friends is the tallest?
6. Evan lives in Spooner. Spooner is a township that is 6 miles long and 6 miles wide. What is the area of the township where Evan lives?
A. 12 square miles
B. 6 square miles
C. 24 square miles
D. 36 square miles
Hi vọng, với việc ôn tập trên từng Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 25 năm 2014
sẽ hỗ trợ các em nâng cao kĩ năng giải đề thi. Chúc các em thành công!