Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 26 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Nathan is running the booth selling snow cones at the county fair. He is keeping track of how many he sold using the graph above. How many more cherry snow cones did Nathan sell than raspberry snow cones?
A. 20 cherry snow cones
B. 10 cherry snow cones
C. 15 cherry snow cones
D. 5 cherry snow cones
2. Ashley’s job is to make sure all the library books at Texas Library are in order. She is about to go through the mystery, science fiction, and biography sections. She is using the graph above to see how many books are supposed to be on the shelves. Unfortunately, the key to the graph is missing. Thankfully, she remembered there are 120 mystery books, 90 science fiction books, and 75 biographies. According to Ashley’s knowledge, how many books does each book symbol on the graph represent?
A. 35 books
B. 30 books
C. 25 books
D. 10 books
3. To help complete an art project, Miss Sanford wants to give each of her 24 students 4 paper clips. What is the exact number of paper clips Miss Sanford will need?
4. Donna is using a bike trail in Cape Cod to race her friend. She biked 12 miles in the last hour. If the race lasts four hours and she keeps up her pace, how far would Donna bike?
5. Chris is typing up the English paper he wrote about Robert Louis Stevenson. In the first 5 minutes, he typed 120 words. What was Chris’ average number of words typed per minute?
6. Grace is getting married. She needs to buy stamps in order to mail out the wedding invitations. Postage stamps come in sets of one hundred, ten, five, and single stamps. Grace bought the packages of stamps described above. How many stamps did Grace buy?
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 26 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.