Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 26 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Paula is playing dominoes with her cousins. The first three dominos she picked up created a pattern, shown above. If the fourth domino follows the pattern, what will her domino look like?
2. Stanley did a survey to find out the favorite sport of students in his school. The graph above shows the results. According to the graph, which sports have about the same number of votes?
A. basketball and track B. gymnastics and track
C. gymnastics and basketball D. swimming and basketball
3. Four students are collecting old newspapers for Gutenberg Elementary School’s recycling program. The chart above shows the amount of newspapers each student collected. According to the graph, which of the students collected the least amount of newspaper?
A. student #1 B. student #2 C. student #3 D. student #4
4. Elizabeth drew a hexagon in art class. She then drew a line through it, shown above. What two shapes did Elizabeth create by drawing a line through her hexagon?
A. kites B. triangles C. parallelograms D. trapezoids
5. Four children measured the length of the gym by counting how many steps it took them to go from one end to the other. The chart above shows their measurements. Who had the longest step?
A. Angie B. Bill C. Carly D. Dan
6. Joseph filled the glass above with water and poured the water into the vase. According to the picture, about how many more glasses of water would it take to fill the vase?
A. 4 B. 7 C. 12 D. 30
7. Delilah works as a delivery person for Sam’s Sub Shop. The shop has a policy stating the subs will be delivered in 30 minutes or less. An order was placed at 11:20. Which clock below shows the latest time that Delilah can deliver the order without breaking the policy?
8. When Tyler inputs a number into a machine it prints out a different number. According to the information above, what number will the machine print out if Tyler inputs the number 7?
A. 10 B. 14 C. 15 D. 17
9. Joe wants to move closer to the equator! When he woke up at 7:00 this morning, the thermometer showed that it was 5° F. When he checked it again at 5:00 PM, the temperature had dropped 18° F. What was the temperature at 5:00 PM?
A. –23° F B. –13° F C. 13° F D. 23° F
10. Tony wanted a bike regularly priced at $800. He bought the bike at 1/5 off the regular price. How much did Tony save?
A. $40 B. $160 C. $200 D. $640
Nội dung bộ sưu tập chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 26 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013