Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 28 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The students in 4th and 5th grade voted for their favorite kind of music that will be played at the school dance. They made the graph above to show the results. Which kind of music did the greatest number of students like?
A. classical B. rock C. country D. other
2. There was a big sale on iPads at the store this weekend. The model blocks below represent the number of iPads that were sold. What is this number in standard form?
A. 254 B. 2,054 C. 2,504 D. 20,054
3. Jake wanted to collect all odd number tiles into a bag. Which numbered tiles should go into the bag?
A. 3, 17, 25 B. 8, 36, 44
C. 8, 30, 36, 44 D. 3, 17, 25, 30
4. There were 67 people on the bus headed to Downtown Houston. At the next bus stop, 54 people got off the bus. The problem above describes the problem. Which number sentence below can be used to check if this problem is correct?
5. The 21 students in Miss Lane’s class went on a field trip to the dairy factory. Each student bought a vanilla ice cream cone that cost $2.79. Which is the BEST estimate for the total cost of all the vanilla ice cream cones?
A. $72 B. $60 C. $40 D. $22
- 15 minutes walking the dog,
- about 10 minutes unloading the dishwasher, and
- less than 5 minutes setting the table.
6. After Brandon comes home from school, he helps his mom out with the chores around the house. He always starts his chores at 3:15 p.m. According to his chore list above, which is the MOST reasonable time to expect Brandon to finish his chores?
A. 3:30 p.m. B. 3:40 p.m. C. 4:00 p.m. D. 4:15 p.m.
7. Mr. Chandler’s class will be participating in a school-wide history fair. Which of the following questions could you answer by using the bar graph data above?
A. How many more girls than boys did projects on Wyoming History?
B. How many students started projects but never finished them?
C. How many more Wyoming History projects were there than Election of a President projects?
D. How many Election of a President projects described more than 3 presidents?
8. Marcie and Alicia are jump roping outside on the playground. With each jump, Marcie skip counts by four and Alicia skip counts by seven. Which number will both girls say?
A. 14 B. 21 C. 28 D. 32
9. Last month, the town of Hillside Springs hosted their annual Easter egg hunt in the park. They bought all their cartons of eggs from Farms A, B, and C. Using the data on the chart, how many cartons of eggs did Farms A, B, and C sell in all last month?
A. 13 B. 130 C. 1,300 D. 13,000
10. There are 3 boys and 2 girls on the Baracuda neighborhood swim team. The names of each swim team member will be placed into a hat and one name will be chosen to be captain. What are the chances that the captain will be a boy?
A. 1 out of 3 B. 1 out of 5 C. 2 out of 3 D. 3 out of 5
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 28 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác.