Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 29 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Matt is very proud of the story he wrote about a knight slaying a fire-breathing dragon. He is typing it up so he can print copies for his family and friends. Matt can type approximately 48 words per minute. About how many words can he type in an hour?
A. 4800 words per hour B. 500 words per hour
C. 3000 words per hour D. 50 words per hour
2. Vanessa is tired of wearing her same old blue dress. Instead of buying a new expensive dress, she bought a new belt and belt buckle to go with her old dress. Now the dress looks new. According to the ruler above, about how many centimeters long is the belt buckle Vanessa bought?
A. 5 cm B. 6 cm C. 7 cm D. 8 cm
3. Kelly wants to take a bubble bath. She filled up the bathtub to the top and added the bubble solution. Unfortunately, she forgot that she shouldn’t fill the tub completely because it will overflow when she gets into it! What is the best measurement to use when determining how much water a bathtub can hold?
A. kilometers B. grams C. milliliter D. liters
4. Keith won the math competition. He is writing out thank you cards for everyone who helped him accomplish this feat. In his cards, he wrote out the number pattern above. What is the rule Keith used to create the number pattern?
A. add 5, subtract 4
B. multiply by 2, subtract 4
C. add 6, divide by 3
D. multiply by 6, divide by 3
5. Garrett has an extra room in his house. He wants to turn it into a game room with a pool table. Right now the room has tile, but Garrett thinks carpet would be better. The room is 9 feet by 12 feet. What is a reasonable estimate of the area of the floor?
A. 20 square feet B. 40 square feet
C. 120 square feet D. 200 square feet
6. Anastasia just bought her first car. It is a red sports car from the 1990s. Which of the following measurements is the best estimate for the length of Anastasia’s new car?
A. 4.5 meters B. 45 meters
C. 450 meters D. 4500 meters
7. Richard and Julie have new sticker books. Richard will put 4 stickers in his book every day and Julie will put 6 stickers in her book every day. How many stickers will Richard have when Julie has 30 in her book?
A. 20 B. 24 C. 30 D. 36
8. Ms. Reilly’s class took a survey of favorite animals. The graph above shows the results. How many more students chose cats than dogs?
A. 2 more students B. 3 more students
C. 4 more students D. 13 more students
Box A has 20 chips numbered 1 to 20.
Box B has 50 chips numbered 1 to 50.
Box C has 100 chips numbered 1 to 100.
9. Adam is going to pick a chip from one of the boxes above without looking. From which box would Adam be MOST LIKELY to get a chip numbered 15?
A. Box A B. Box B
C. Box C D. He has equal chances with all three boxes.
10. Amy flips a quarter, and it lands heads up. When she flips it again it will
A. probably be tails up.
B. probably be heads up.
C. definitely be tails up.
D. have an equal chance of being heads or tails up.
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 29 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!