Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 29 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Emily drew the figure above to show you how much of her yard has been mowed. If you mowed the same fraction of your yard, which figure below could represent that fraction?
A. B. C. D.
2. Jacob is reading the Harry Potter series. He has finished the first 4 books and is on book 5. He has read a total of 2,937 pages. Which of the following shows 2,937 rounded to the nearest ten?
A. 3,000 B. 2,940 C. 2,930 D. 2,900
3. Danielle is creating a Connect the Dots game on a piece of graph paper, shown above. Which letter in Danielle’s game is located at (6,5)?
A. M B. L C. K D.
4. Tyrone was almost out of food at home so he went to Kroger. He bought 8 apples, 3 oranges, 2 boxes of cereal, 4 bananas, and 2 jars of jam. How many pieces of fruit did Tyrone buy at Kroger?
A. 11 B. 15 C. 17 D. 19
5. Maggie is going to attend the University of Pittsburgh this fall. Her tuition will be $23,642 per year. Which of the following is another way of representing 23,642?
A. 200 + 30 + 6 + 4 + 2
B. 2,000 + 300 + 60 + 4 + 2
C. 20,000 + 3,000 + 600 + 40 + 2
D. 200,000 + 30,000 + 6,000 + 400 + 20
6. Ben and his family live in Maine. They are driving cross-country to California to attend a weeklong family reunion and then driving back to Maine. They plan on driving a total of 6,579 miles. What is 6,579 rounded to the nearest ten?
A. 6,580 B. 6,600 C. 7,000 D. 7,080
7. It is almost time for Amber to start her horseback riding lessons. The clock above show the time the lesson starts. What time does Amber start her horseback riding lessons?
A. 3:10 B. 3:50 C. 4:10 D. 4:50
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 29 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014