Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 29 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. In art class, the students painted pictures of their favorite seasons. The art teacher, Ms. Moore, hung the pictures on a bulletin board. Paintings that were next to each other shared a tack. How many tacks did Ms. Moore use to hang 12 paintings in this way?
A. 11 B. 12 C. 13 D. 24
2. The picture above shows a model of a new bank building. If you were to look at this figure from the air, which of the following figures would you see?
3. The Yellowstone Drugstore in Shoshoni is famous for its malts and shakes. Which is the BEST estimate for the number of malts and shakes sold altogether in 1995 and 1996?
A. 60,000 malts and shakes B. 68,000 malts and shakes
C. 75,000 malts and shakes D. 80,000 malts and shakes
4. Elaine is making a quilt for her social studies project. If the triangular and square pieces of fabric above have the same perimeter, what is the length of each side of the square piece?
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 7
5. Grant wants to make chocolate milk to cool off on a hot summer day. He goes to the store to buy a gallon of milk, but the store only has quarts of milk left. How many quarts should Grant buy to equal one gallon of milk?
A. 2 quarts B. 4 quarts C. 6 quarts D. 8 quarts
6. The fourth-grade students will be taking a field trip to the Houston Symphony to hear the orchestra play. The symphony tickets come in packs of 10, and there will be just enough tickets for all 87 students attending. Which of the numbers below shows 87 rounded to the nearest ten?
A. 80 B. 85 C. 90 D. 97
7. acob just started delivering newspapers. Each day he writes the number of newspapers he delivered on the number line above. If the pattern continues, what number will Jacob write next?
A. 69 B. 70 C. 71 D. 72
8. Tanya’s dog loves to play outside in the garden so he always comes into the house with dirty paws. Tanya bought small rug to put near her front door. What is the perimeter of her rug above?
A. 62 inches B. 72 inches C. 36 inches D. 288 inches
9. While playing her favorite video game, Yolanda earned 34,523 points. After completing a level in the game, the 5 in her score changed to a 7. How did the value of the number change?
A. increased by 200
B. increased by 2,000
C. decreased by 200
D. decreased by 2,000
10. Elliott is putting together gift bags to give out at his birthday party. He had 65 Angry Bird stickers to put inside bags for the five friends he invited to his party. What would you do to find out how many stickers he put in each bag?
A. add B. subtract C. multiply D. divide
Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh xem tiếp nội dung tài liệu này trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 29 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
. Ngoài ra, có thể download về làm tài liệu tham khảo bằng cách đăng nhập vào hệ thống eLib.vn của chúng tôi.