Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 3 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The Wheelchair Club has planned a race for wheelchair users. The race will start at the Court House and end at the Park. The race must travel along the streets shown on the map. The club would like the route to be 11 blocks long. Which route is 11 blocks long?
A. (1st, Main) to (1st, Preston) to (3rd, Preston) to (3rd, Market) to (4th, Market) to (4th, Liberty)
B. (1st, Main) to (5th, Main) to (5th, Liberty) to (4th, Liberty)
C. (1st, Main) to (1st, Liberty) to (3rd, Liberty) to (3rd, Market) to (4th, Market) to (4th, Liberty)
D. (1st, Main) to (3rd, Main) to (3rd, Broadway) to (4th, Broadway) to (4th, Liberty)
2. To show the decimal 0.4 shaded on this base ten block, how many boxes should be shaded?
3. The table above shows the number of people who attended the spring play each day. How many more people attended the play on Saturday than on Thursday?
4. What fraction of this large square is shaded?
5. What is the perimeter of the polygon above?
A. 12 centimeters
B. 20 centimeters
C. 24 centimeters
D. 32 centimeters
6. Which unit would be used to measure the length of a car?
7. Look at the pairs of numbers in the table above. What pair of numbers comes next in the table?
A. 10 and 27
B. 10 and 29
C. 12 and 27
D. 12 and 27
8. Which number sentence is true?
A. 7 × 6 = 6 × 7
B. 7 x (6 + 7) = 6 × 7
C. 7 – 6 = 6 – 7
D. 7 x (6 + 7) = 42
9. What is the missing factor?
10. Read the temperature for Monday from the figure above. The temperature on Wednesday was 8° colder than Monday. What was the temperature on Wednesday?
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 3
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.