Mời quý thầy cô và các em học sinh tham khảo Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 3 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012. Chúng tôi đã chọn lọc các đề thi hay nhất, với nhiều câu hỏi khó giúp các em làm quen với dạng đề, và biết cách giải các bài tập đòi hỏi độ tư duy cao. Hi vọng sẽ là tài liệu tham khảo có giá trị cho quý thầy cô và các em học sinh.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 3 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 3 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Grace bought 4 pizzas for her friend’s baby shower. The shaded portion above shows how much of the pizza was eaten. Which mixed number shows how much of the pizza was eaten?
2. Andrew is learning all about his home planet in science class. He is finding the information fascinating. He learned that 7/25 of the Earth’s crust is made of silicon. Which of the following numbers has the same value as 7/25?
3. Sophia is making a diorama and writing a report about the solar system. In her report, she wrote that the two smallest planets in the solar system are Pluto and Mercury. She also wrote that Pluto has a diameter of 1,413 miles and Mercury has a diameter of 3,032 miles. If Sophia’s report is accurate, how much larger is the diameter of Mercury than the diameter of Pluto?
A. 1,519 miles
B. 1,619 miles
C. 1,621 miles
D. 2,629 miles
4. Connor is in art class. He just learned that a tangram is an ancient Chinese puzzle made of seven pieces that fit together to make a square, like the image above. Which of the angles marked in the tangram puzzle is an obtuse angle?
A. Angle A
B. Angle B
C. Angle C
D. Angle D
5. Angie is making hot chocolate with marshmallows for her family. She has 13 marshmallows and 7 mugs. Which number sentence shows how many more marshmallows she needs so she can put 3 marshmallows in each mug?
6. Lauren just wrapped her sister’s birthday present. The present is a solid figure that has five faces, eight edges, and five corners. What is the shape of the figure Lauren wrapped?
B. square pyramid
C. rectangular prism
7. Mr. Jordan is buying 3 CDs. Each CD costs $18.99 (tax included). Which is the BEST ESTIMATE of the cost of the 3 CDs?
8. Brianna runs the ski lift at Jiminy Peak. She keeps track of the number of tickets sold every day. She made the table above to keep track of the number of tickets sold over the last several days. According to Brianna’s table, which of the following statements is true?
A. More student passes were sold on Friday than on Sunday.
B. Altogether, more than 500 student passes were sold on Saturday and Sunday.
C. More than 800 passes were sold during this five-day period.
D. More student passes were sold on Thursday and Friday than on Sunday and Monday.
9. Jolanda had 36 ice hockey cards and Kevin had 24. She gave Kevin 5 of her cards. How many more cards does Jolanda have than Kevin now?
10. Jack plugged in the number 4 into column Q on his computer. In column R, the computer placed an 8. According to the table above, what rule is used to change the numbers in Column Q to the numbers in Column R?
A. Q × 3 = R
B. Q + 3 = R
C. Q + 10 = R
D. Q × 2 = R
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 3 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!