Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 30 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Emily drew the figure above to show you how much of her yard has been mowed. If you mowed the same fraction of your yard, which figure below could represent that fraction?
A. B. C. D.
2. Jacob is reading the Harry Potter series. He has finished the first 4 books and is on book 5. He has read a total of 2,937 pages. Which of the following shows 2,937 rounded to the nearest ten?
A. 3,000 B. 2,940 C. 2,930 D. 2,900
3. Danielle is creating a Connect the Dots game on a piece of graph paper, shown above. Which letter in Danielle’s game is located at (6,5)?
A. M B. L C. K D. J
4. Tyrone was almost out of food at home so he went to Kroger. He bought 8 apples, 3 oranges, 2 boxes of cereal, 4 bananas, and 2 jars of jam. How many pieces of fruit did Tyrone buy at Kroger?
A. 11 B. 15 C. 17 D. 19
5. Maggie is going to attend the University of Pittsburgh this fall. Her tuition will be $23,642 per year. Which of the following is another way of representing 23,642?
A. 200 + 30 + 6 + 4 + 2
B. 2,000 + 300 + 60 + 4 + 2
C. 20,000 + 3,000 + 600 + 40 + 2
D. 200,000 + 30,000 + 6,000 + 400 + 20
6. Ben and his family live in Maine. They are driving cross-country to California to attend a weeklong family reunion and then driving back to Maine. They plan on driving a total of 6,579 miles. What is 6,579 rounded to the nearest ten?
A. 6,580 B. 6,600 C. 7,000 D. 7,080
7. It is almost time for Amber to start her horseback riding lessons. The clock above show the time the lesson starts. What time does Amber start her horseback riding lessons?
A. 3:10 B. 3:50 C. 4:10 D. 4:50
8. Wyatt wrote down a fact on his chalkboard. His fact is 40 ÷ 5 = 8. He would like to write down more facts that belong to the same fact family. Which of the following facts is in the same fact family as 40 ÷ 5 = 8?
A. 40 x 5 = 200 B. 40 x 8 = 320
C. 5 x 4 = 200 D. 5 x 8 = 40
9. Four friends each had the same size candy bar. Diego ate 1/2 of his bar. Casey ate 2/3 of his bar, Jeff ate 3/4 of his bar, and Kyle ate 5/8 of his bar. Who ate the MOST of his candy bar?
A. Diego B. Casey C. Jeff D. Kyle
10. On her math homework, Mary solved an equation: 205x3=615. She is not sure if she solved the equation correctly. Which of the following is not a way for Mary to check her answer?
A. 205 divided by 3 B. 205 + 205 + 205
C. 615 divided by 3 D. 615 divided by 205
Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh xem tiếp nội dung tài liệu này trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 30 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
. Ngoài ra, có thể tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu khác cùng chủ đề trong bộ sưu tập hoặc download về làm tài liệu tham khảo bằng cách đăng nhập vào hệ thống eLib.vn của chúng tôi.