Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo phần trích dẫn nội dung của đề thi trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 30 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Will is creating a checkerboard, but he still has a long way to go to complete it. So far he has a rectangle board with six painted squares, shown above. What part of Will’s rectangular checkerboard has he painted gray?
A. 2/6 B. 3/6 C. 4/6 D. 5/6
2. Elena has a thermometer outside her window. She has been keeping track of the temperature outside. On Thursday, the temperature was 72 degrees. On Friday, it was 69 degrees. On Saturday, it was 83 degrees, and on Sunday, it was 86 degrees. If Elena wants to see how the temperature changed during the four days, what should she do?
A. guess and check B. make a simple problem
C. work backwards D. make a graph
3. Spencer is a musician who plays the guitar. When he listens to music, he becomes inspired and writes his own songs to play. Yesterday, he had 5,742 songs on his iPhone. Today, he organized his music and now keeps a different number of songs on his iPhone. The amount can be found by taking the 7 from yesterday’s number and replacing it with a 3. How is the new number different from the old number?
A. It would be 40 smaller.
B. It would be 40 bigger.
C. It would be 400 smaller.
D. It would be 400 bigger.
4. Autumn walked by her classroom’s whiteboard and accidentally erased part of an equation. The equation is shown above. If Autumn fixes the equation correctly, what operation should she write in the box?
A. addition B. subtraction C. division D. multiplication
5. Keiko wants to measure the distance from his house to school. It takes him fifteen minutes to get to school by car. Which unit would be BEST for measuring the distance from Keiko’s house to school?
A. centimeter B. meter C. mile D. foot
6. Brooklyn is cutting out pieces of paper to use as confetti. Four of the pieces she has cut out are shown above. Which statement describes Brooklyn’s four pieces of confetti correctly?
A. all the same kind of shape
B. all perpendicular
C. all symmetrical
D. all parallel
7. Mr. Miller and his chaperones are taking students from King Elementary School on a field trip to the science museum. They are all going on a bus. There are 20 seats on the bus that are filled with students. There are three students on each seat. How many students are on the bus?
A. 20 B. 50 C. 60 D. 70
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 30 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014
này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.