Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 30 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Look at the grid above. Which of the following points is on the line segment MO?
A. (3, 4) B. (3, 5) C. (4, 5) D. (5, 5)
2. Darrel and his family are taking a vacation in Florida. They spent a couple of days at the beach, enjoying the warm weather. Darrel collected 15 shells on Wednesday and 11 shells on Thursday. What operations would you use to figure out the average number of shells Darrel collected per day?
A. division and subtraction
B. multiplication and division
C. subtraction and addition
D. addition and division
3. Louis wants to buy a chicken sandwich for $1.83. He has 3 quarters, 4 dimes, 1 nickel, and 2 pennies. How much more money does Louis need?
A. 70 cents B. 61 cents C. 54 cents D. 43 cents
4. Mrs. Crumb makes the most delicious apple pies. One day, she made a pie for her neighbors, Billy and Ramona. The pie was cut into 10 equal slices. Then, Billy ate 2 slices and Ramona ate 2 slices. What fraction represents the slices that are left?
A. one and six tenths B. one and four tenths
C. six tenths D. four tenths
5. The students at Lakeshore Elementary will be raising money by selling flowers for Valentine’s Day. The students sold 495 red flowers and 367 pink flowers. How many flowers did the students sell in all?
A. 128 B. 752 C. 848 D. 862
6. Penelope has a pink beaded bracelet that all of her friends really like. She said it cost her only 7 dimes. Which money amount shows the value of 7 dimes?
A. $0.07 B. $0.70 C. $7.00 D. $70.00
3, 6, 9, 12
7. After eating dinner at a Chinese restaurant, Patrick cracked open his fortune cookie. Printed on the back of the fortune were the numbers shown above. Which statement is true about these numbers?
A. All of the numbers are even.
B. All of the numbers are odd.
C. All of the numbers are greater than or equal to 3.
D. All of the numbers are less than or equal to 3.
8. Benjamin and his mother went to the grocery store across the street. He wanted to buy grapes, strawberries, and oranges for his snacks after school. He also bought one apple. About how much does an apple weigh?
A. 4 grams B. 4 kilograms C. 4 ounces D. 4 pounds
9. Amber and Adam are making buildings out of wooden blocks. Amber used 248 blocks to make a tower. Adam used 736 blocks to make an enormous castle. How many more blocks did Adam use than Amber?
A. 488 B. 498 C. 518 D. 598
10. The brown bear was roaming in the forest, searching for a midday snack. He spotted a bush with 53 blueberries on it. He ate 22 blueberries before settling down for a nap. About how many blueberries were left on the bush?
A. 10 B. 20 C. 30 D. 40
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 30 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013