Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 31 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô cùng các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The Art Club is selling cookies to raise money for new art materials and paint. According to the graph above, how many students sold greater than 35 boxes?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
2. Rebecca took three math tests. She scored 80, 84, and 90. How could Rebecca find the mean for these scores?
A. add the first two numbers, divide by two, then add the third
B. add the lowest grade and highest grade, and divide by two
C. subtract the lowest from the highest
D. add all the numbers and divide by three
3. Victor is finishing the puzzle above. What shape is he missing?
4. Peter was born in 1981. His sister, Sally, was born four years before him. His brother, Ryan, was born nine years after Sally. In what years were Sally and Ryan born?
A. 1972 and 1985 B. 1977 and 1986
C. 1977 and 1990 D. 1985 and 1996
5. Four boys were running in a 3-mile race. Derek finished in 32.14 minutes; Paul finished in 34.01 minutes; Marcos finished in 31.24 minutes; and Edgar finished in 30.41 minutes. Which times below are ordered from greatest to least?
A. 32.14, 34.01, 31.24, 30.41 B. 31.24, 32.14, 30.41, 34.01
C. 34.01, 32.14, 31.24, 30.41 D. 30.41, 31.24, 32.14, 34.01
6. While walking around a parking lot, Abbie started counting the number of tires she saw on each car she passed. If she is skip counting by 4s, what number would she count after 358?
A. 360 B. 362 C. 364 D. 368
Front-end estimation means using the front digits to estimate values. For example: 30 x 429 => 30 x 400 =12,000.
7. Wally is making soup for dinner so he buys a bag of carrots for $3.05, a carton of chicken broth for $2.10, and a package of noodles for $3.29. If Wally uses front-end estimation, what is the value of $3.05 + $2.10 + $3.29?
A. $7 B. $8 C. $9 D. $10
8. Which of the following expressions is the same as (7 + 5) x 2 = ?
A. 7 + (5 x 2) B. 7 x (2 + 5)
C. (6 + 6) x 2 D. (6 + 2) x 6
9. What does the figure above represent?
A. ray B. line C. angle D. segment
10. Sal is a spectacular soccer player. The number on Sal’s soccer jersey is an even number and it's greater than 40 and less than 50. It is a multiple of 7. What is Sal’s jersey number?
A. 42 B. 47 C. 48 D. 49
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 31 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
và xem thêm đề thi các vòng khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.