Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 33 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which is the ordered pair for point K above?
A. (5, 0) B. (3, 5) C. (0, 3) D. (5, 3)
2. If it takes Mary 20 minutes to walk from home to school, what is the latest time she can leave home to attend her class at 8:10 a.m.?
A. 7:00 a.m. B. 7:10 a.m. C. 7:50 a.m. D. 8:00 a.m.
3. Jerrod and Kevin are on the school basketball team. On Monday night, Jerrod scored 25 points in 30 minutes. On Wednesday night, Kevin scored 27 points in 33 minutes. How many points did Jerrod and Kevin score in all?
A. 2 B. 42 C. 52 D. 60
4. The Houston Astros have been winning many baseball games. On Saturday, 53,842 tickets were sold for the game. The Houston Astros beat the Chicago Cubs 10-2. What digit is in the thousands place in 53,842?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 8
5. Which group shows the numbers ordered from least to greatest?
A. 1,468 1,458 1,462 B. 1,595 1,657 1,768
C. 2,357 3,351 3,348 D. 3,232 2,345 2,324
6. Amy has 7/8 of her favorite candy bar left in her pocket. She eats 4/8 of the candy bar. What is the answer to the subtraction problem above?
A. 3/8 B. 5/8 C. 11/8 D. 11/6
7. Every month, the students with perfect attendance in Ms. Phan’s class get an award. Using the table and data above, which set of symbols below shows that 12 students had perfect attendance in May?
8. For Theresa’s birthday, her mom bought her a new pink shirt and jean shorts. According to the price tags above, what is a good estimate for the total cost of the shirt and shorts?
A. $16.00 B. $17.00 C. $18.00 D. $19.00
9. Wendy lives in Atlanta, Georgia. She is going on vacation to a city that is ABOUT 800 miles away from Georgia, if you round to the nearest hundred. Which city is Wendy going to on vacation?
A. Buffalo, NY B. Dallas, TX
C. Philadelphia, PA D. Topeka, KS
10. Layla baked brownies in a square pan. She cut the brownies into 100 equal small squares. She put frosting on 6 of the small squares, and she put sprinkles on the remaining squares. How would you write a decimal number that describes the squares with frosting?
A. 0.06 B. 0.6 C. 1.6 D. 6.0
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 33 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.