Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 33 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Sebastian ate 4/10 of the chocolate ice cream. Lillian ate 3/10 of the chocolate ice cream. This is shown above. Which symbol makes the number sentence true?
A. B. C. D.
2. Sierra just finished reading a book that she thinks is one of the greatest books ever written. She is going to Barnes and Noble to buy 16 copies to give to her friends and family so they can read it. The book costs $8.30. What is the product of $8.30 x 16?
A. $74.10 B. $74.16 C. $132.80 D. $132.86
3. Mr. Moore asked everyone in art class to draw a picture using only one shape. They could use this one shape as many times as they want, and they can change the size. Sam decided to use an asymmetrical shape for his drawing. Which of the following shapes could be Sam’s because it does not have a line of symmetry?
4. Gracie is handing out pencils to all her classmates. The pencils have balloons on them to celebrate the last day of school. Which tool can be used to measure the length of a pencil?
A. calendar B. clock C. ruler D. thermometer
5. Bryce challenged his sister. He doesn’t think she knows which property of multiplication 2 x 0 shows. However, Bryce’s sister answered correctly. What property did she say 2 x 0 shows?
A. addition property
B. property of one
C. grouping property
D. property of zero
6. Marissa had 4,956 dollars in her bank account when she married Ashton. Ashton had 3,490 dollars in his bank account when he married Marissa. They decided to take their money and put it all into a joint account. Using mental math skills, what is the sum of money in the joint account?
A. 1,466 B. 7,546 C. 7,566 D. 8,446
7. Risa built a tower with ten blocks. Among the ten blocks, 1/10 of them are red and 6/10 of them are blue. The rest of the blocks are yellow. What fraction of the blocks are yellow?
A. 1/10 B. 3/10 C. 4/10 D. 5/10
8. Pam scored 27 points in a basketball game. Ann scored 8 points. How many more points did Pam score than Ann?
A. 9 B. 19 C. 21 D. 35
9. Carson answered one of the questions on his homework correctly. Which of the following statements did Carson write down correctly?
A. 28,539 > 28,639 B. 28,080 > 28,800
C. 28,039 > 28,003 D. 28,010 > 28,140
10. Patrick spent $4.83 on a mini cheeseburger from Five Guys. He also bought a Dr. Pepper ICEE for $.95 at Buc-ee’s. Using estimation, about how much did Patrick spend at Five Guys and Buc-ee’s?
A. $4.00 B. $5.00 C. $6.00 D. $7.00
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 33 năm 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!