Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 34 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Vicki placed four straws on her table. Which two straws appear to be perpendicular to each other?
A. straws 1 and 2 B. straws 1 and 3
C. straws 2 and 4 D. straws 2 and 3
A group of children carried out a survey on shoes. Here are their results. Use the graph and chart to answer the following questions.
2. Cody is one of the children that wears lace up shoes. According to the graphs above, how many total children wear lace up shoes?
A. 16 B. 20 C. 22 D. 24
3. Carly and 15 other children wear one type of shoe. What type of shoe does Carly wear?
A. velcro B. buckle C. lace up D. slip-on
4. Landon wears a size 4 shoe. How many children wear a size 4 or larger?
A. 17 B. 21 C. 23 D. 28
5. Ashlyn was only one of many children to take the survey. How many total children took the survey?
A. 30 B. 70 C. 80 D. 100
6. A bar of chocolate has 64 squares. Emma wants to make the chocolate last, so she eats half of the chocolate on Monday. On Tuesday, she eats half of the remaining chocolate. How much chocolate (in number of squares) is left?
A. 63 B. 32 C. 24 D. 16
7. Brad is exploring an ancient cave. Inside the cave are pictures of cows. The cows are inside of circles. There are 11 cows in circle A and 9 cows in circle B. There are 5 cows in both circles. How many cows are in the cave?
A. 20 B. 15 C. 14 D. 12
8. Lindsey drew two trapezoids. Her trapezoids show a slide. Which pair of trapezoids could Lindsey have drawn?
9. Helen made the following deposits into her bank account: $12.00, $10.60, and $35.18. What was the total of her deposits?
A. $35.18 B. $57.78 C. $45.78 D. $59.78
10. Karen needs to measure the width of her living room for a new carpet. Which of these units of measure should she use?
A. millimeters B. miles C. feet D. kilometers
Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 34 năm 2013