Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 35 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Quentin is designing a circular garden for the entrance to the high school. If the radius of the garden is 3 meters, how many meters of edging will Quentin need to surround the garden? (Use π = 3.14.)
A. 9.42 meters B. 18.84 meters
C. 28.26 meters D. 6.28 meters
154, 144, 134, 124, _______
2. Carla is walking down the street and she observes the address numbers on the first, second, third, and fourth houses on one block listed above. If this pattern continues, what address number will be on the fifth house on the block?
A. 142 B. 104 C. 114 D. 112
3. Carter is a multi-millionaire. He has 38,457,334 dollars. What is the value of the digit 8 in the amount of money Carter has?
A. 8 B. 8000 C. 800000 D. 8000000
4. Peyton drew a right angle on her pink paper. Which of the following is the right angle Peyton drew?
A. B. C. D.
5. Seth is using the piece of paper above as a bookmark while he reads Captain Courageous. According to the figure above, about how long is Seth’s bookmark?
A. 5 inches B. 4 inches C. 3 inches D. 2 inches
6. James had a king-size chocolate bar at lunch. He cut off three different pieces for his friends. The first piece equaled 1/2 of the bar, the second piece equaled 1/8 of the bar, and the last piece equaled 1/4 of the bar. How are these amounts arranged in order from least to greatest?
A. B. C. D.
7. Kennedy owns a pet store that only sells cats called The Cat’s Meow. Today they have 49 brown cats for sale and 123 cats in other colors for sale. How many cats does The Cat’s Meow have in all?
A. 24 B. 162 C. 172 D. 161
8. Blake drew a long arrow pointing to a spot on the number line above. The arrow points to the amount of minutes he has to work today. How many minutes does Blake have to work today?
A. 503 B. 530 C. 552 D. 570
13, 18, 16, 21, 19, 24, 22, _______
9. Chase counted the number of quarters in his piggy bank every month, shown above. The amounts form a pattern. According to the pattern, how many quarters should Chase expect to have in his piggy bank in the eighth month?
A. 28 B. 27 C. 25 D. 20
10. Susie collected 28 stamps in the first year. In the second year, she collected twice as many stamps as the first year. In the third year, she collected 78. How many stamps did Susie collect in the 3 years?
A. 152 B. 134 C. 162 D. 174
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 35 năm 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!