Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 36 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Steven numbered his crayons so he could tell if he was missing any. He laid out his crayons in the pattern above. If the crayon’s numbers formed a whole number, what crayon would represent the hundreds place?
A. 3 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8
2. Principal Lee had 483 students this year at Washington Elementary School. What is 483 rounded to the nearest ten?
A. 400 B. 480 C. 490 D. 500
3. McKenna is playing a Mario game. She shades in 1 rectangle for every level she beats. There are a total of 2 worlds and each contains the same amount of levels. When 1 world is completed, 1 big square will be shaded. According to the figure above, what fraction of the worlds in the Mario game has McKenna completed?
A. B. C. D.
4. Mr. Butler surveyed the people that entered the Bay Town Library. He asked them what genre of book was their favorite. He created the circle graph above with the results. According to Mr. Butler’s circle graph, which kind of book is the most popular?
A. Mystery B. Biography C. Adventure D. Humorous
5. If Jared started his homework at 3:15 PM and finished it at 5:30 PM, how long did it take Jared to finish his homework?
A. 2 hours and 15 minutes B. 2 hours and 45 minutes
C. 3 hours and 10 minutes D. 1 hours and 30 minutes
6. Skylar’s favorite animal is the whale. She has been reading a lot of books on them. She knows that a blue whale is usually 100 feet long and a sei whale is 45 feet long. According to Skylar’s information, how many feet is the sei whale shorter than the blue whale?
A. 50 feet B. 55 feet C. 60 feet D. 65 feet
7. This is a map of Kate’s backyard. What is the perimeter of her backyard?
A. 64 ft B. 76 ft C. 84 ft D. 98 ft
8. Tristan is so close to winning the game! It is possible for him to win this turn. Unfortunately, he is using the spinner above, and the number he needs to win is the number he is least likely to spin. What number does Tristan need to win the game?
A. 4 B. 3 C. 2 D. 1
9. Peter was born in 1981. His sister, Sally, was born four years before him. Peter's brother, Ryan, was born nine years after Sally. In what years were Sally and Ryan born?
A. 1972 and 1985 B. 1977 and 1986
C. 1977 and 1990 D. 1985 and 1996
10. The students at Cuffe School voted on the name for their baseball team. Their choices were the Eagles, the Tigers, and the Dolphins. There are 377 students at Cuffe School. 120 students voted to name the team the Eagles; 94 students voted to name the team the Tigers. If every student voted, how many students voted to call the team the Dolphins?
A. 94 B. 120 C. 163 D. 377
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 36 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013