Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 4 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Sue asked 40 students what their favorite foods are. She separated the votes between boys and girls. Based on the information above, which of the following statements is correct?
A. All of the girls chose pizza or ice cream.
B. None of the boys chose sandwiches.
C. Some of the girls chose sandwiches.
D. Some of the boys chose pizza.
2. A box contains a number of crayons. They are 8 orange, 5 blue, 11 purple, 6 green, and 4 red crayons. If John grabs one from the box randomly, what color will he LEAST likely get?
3. Ben’s teacher made the graph above to show how many books Ben, Erin, and Maureen have read so far this year. She wants them to figure out how many books each symbol stands for. Ben knows that he has read 18 books. How many books does each symbol stand for?
4. A mother dog and her three puppies weigh a total of 32 pounds. The mother dog’s weight equals the weight of the three puppies together. What is the weight of the mother dog?
5. A large classroom will hold 108 chairs for an assembly. How should the teacher and her students arrange the chairs so that they have equal rows?
A. 12 rows of 8
B. 9 rows of 12
C. 10 rows of 12
D. 13 rows of 8
6. In Ms. Jones’ class of 36 students, 12 students walk to school, 18 students take the bus to school, and 6 students ride bikes to school. Which circle graph represents Ms. Jones’ class?
A. Graph 1
B. Graph 2
C. Graph 3
D. Graph 4
7. Which symbol belongs in the square to make a true number sentence?
8. Which statement about the survey above is true?
A. Stuffed animals and action figures received the fewest number of votes.
B. Dolls and action figures received the most votes.
C. Most children voted for dolls and building blocks as their favorite toys.
D. Half of the votes were for video games and dolls as the favorite toys.
9. At the beginning of the school year, there were 573 students at King Elementary School. During the year, 46 students moved away and 32 new students came. How many students were there at the end of the year?
10. Paul bought a toy for $0.45. He gave the clerk $1.00. The clerk gave him two quarters and one other coin. What was the other coin?
A. a quater
B. a dime
C. a penny
D. a nickel
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 4