Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. A student throws a ball to the ground and it bounces several times. Which statement best describes the ball's movement?
A. The distance between bounces increases as the bounce height decreases.
B. The distance between bounces decreases as the bounce height decreases.
C. The distance between bounces decreases as the bounce height stays the same.
D. The distance between bounces stays the same as the bounce height increases.
2. Your teacher has brought to class a sample of water that contains a mixture of small rocks, sand, and silt (very fine soil) from the Mississippi River. After a few hours, the sample settles. Which picture shows how the sample will settle?
3. A book is placed at the top of a ramp made from a board. In order to cause the book to slide down the ramp, how should the ramp be changed?
A. Make it longer.
B. Make it rougher.
C. Make it steeper.
D. Make it wider.
4. Which is MOST likely to make a rock break open?
A. dew evaporating on the rock
B. tree leaves decaying on the rock
C. snow melting in a crack in the rock
D. water freezing in a crack in the rock
5. Look at the picture above. What could you add to this to make it a more balanced meal?
A. a glass of milk
B. a banana
C. a pork chop
D. a muffin
6. Look at the two magnets above. If you push the two magnets toward each other as shown above, what will happen to them?
A. The magnets will break into many pieces.
B. The magnets will turn in opposite directions.
C. The magnets will be pushed away from each other.
D. The magnets will be pulled toward each other.
7. As the moon revolves around Earth, it appears to change shape. It changes from a full moon to a quarter moon to a new moon to a quarter moon again. What is the source of the light of the moon?
A. the Sun
B. the Moon
C. the Earth
D. none of them
8. Look at the diagram above. Where is the saltiest water in?
A. the Great Ocean
B. the Mountain Pond
C. the Old River
D. the Small Streams
9. Which of these animals gets its energy by eating other animals?
A. a cow
B. a wolf
C. a sheep
D. a horse
10. Rabbits were brought to Australia in the 1800s. There were very few animals that ate these rabbits, and the rabbit population grew very fast. Which of these most likely happened after the rabbits were brought to Australia?
A. New animals that eat the rabbits began to move to Australia.
B. The rabbits ate most of the plants that other animals need for food.
C. The population of plants that the rabbits ate grew more rapidly.
D. Populations of other animals that eat plants also grew rapidly.
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.