Nhằm giúp các bạn học sinh có tài liệu ôn tập những kiến thức cơ bản, kỹ năng giải các bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh nhanh nhất và chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới tốt hơn. Hãy tham khảo BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013 được thư viện eLib.vn sưu tầm và giới thiệu dưới đây.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. Emily’s favorite radio station is WXYZ at 96.3 on the radio dial above. Which arrow on the radio dial is closest to 96.3?
A. K B. L C. M D. N
2. Twenty-eight students in Mr. West’s class have pen pals in other countries. If each student writes seven letters to their pen pals, how many letters will Mr. West’s students write to their pen pals in all?
A. 140 letters B. 36 letters C. 35 letters D. 196 letters
3. There are 20 students in Ms. Hall’s class. On Tuesday, they took a survey of how many pockets were in the clothes they were wearing. They found that more students had six pockets than any other number of pockets. Which graph below MOST LIKELY represents Ms. Hall’s class on Tuesday?
4. Nathan is a tutor for several students. He is looking over some of their homework. Which of the following homework answers is correct?
5. Chloe is in charge of organizing what happens on the Pearland schools’ fields. She can’t schedule two teams on the same field at the same time. According to the table she made above, which field is used for the most hours on Saturday morning?
A. Elementary School Field
B. Middle School Field
C. High School Field
D. All fields are used for the same amount of time.
6. Noah wants to save $536 every year for the next 25 years so he can backpack across Europe when he is 39 years old. If Noah is successful and can save exactly $536 every year for 25 years, how much will Noah have to use for backpacking across Europe?
A. 10,000 B. 13,400 C. 20,000 D. 34,678
7. Ashley is making a model city of Houston using cubes. She has just started making the first building, shown above. If the volume of each cube is 1 cubic centimeter, what is the volume of Ashley’s first uncompleted building?
A. 11 cubic cm B. 12 cubic cm C. 13 cubic cm D. 14 cubic cm
8. Marvin is making a graph to show the number of phones each cellular phone company sold last year. Quick Call Phones sold 13,000 phones. How many telephone symbols are needed to show Quick Call Phones’s sales?
A. 4 B. C. 7 D. 13
9. Samantha is not very good at pool. She is supposed to know in all the solid colored balls. She has knocked in all the balls shown above. Some of the balls were stripes and some were solids. Which fraction shows the portion of balls Samantha knocked in that have stripes?
A. 1/4 B. 2/3 C. 3/4 D. 3/2
10. Joseph noticed an interesting pattern when he multiplies 37 by multiples of 3. Looking at the pattern above, if Joseph multiplies 37 and 21, what will be the product?
A. 777. B. 555. C. 888. D. 666.
Hãy tham khảo đầy đủ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập thư viện và download BST nhé!