Đồng hành cùng người học, đó là tiêu chí hàng đầu của thư viện eLib. Vì vậy, nhằm hỗ trợ các bạn học sinh đang chuẩn bị cho kì thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng có thêm nhiều tài liệu học tập và luyện thi, chúng tôi xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5 năm 2013. Chúc các bạn thành công!
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5 năm 2013
Tóm tắt nội dung
Mời quý thầy cô và các em cùng tham khảo đoạn nội dung được trích từ bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Ivan and Kim had 5/8 of a blueberry pie. They ate 2/8 of the pie. How much of the pie did they have left?
2. Marcy wants to indent her paragraph 3/4". Her ruler only has 1/8" markings though. How many eighths should Marcy count to indent her paragraph 3/4"?
3. Mr. Packer is trying to put together a lunch menu for Larson Middle School. He polled the students in twelve classes to find everyone’s favorite food. The results are shown in the table above. About how many more students chose pizza than chicken sandwiches?
4. Five people had graduations parties last week. At Bonnie’s party, 2/4 of the pizza was eaten. At Jessica’s, 3/6 of the pizza was eaten. At Tucker’s, 4/8 of the pizza was eaten. At Scott’s, 5/10 of the pizza was eaten. At Elizabeth’s, 6/12 of the pizza was eaten. How are 2/4, 3/6, 4/8, 5/10, and 6/12 alike?
A. They are all mixed numbers.
B. They are all even numbers.
C. They are all in lowest terms.
D. They are all equivalent to 1/2.
5. Mr. Houston is a policeman. He just arrested a man for vandalizing a street sign. The man had already spray-painted a portion of the six-sided street sign, shown above, by the time the officer stopped him. What fraction of the sign did the man spray-paint?
6. Carlos has 48 cookies to give to his friends. Each friend received exactly 8 cookies. Carlos did not keep any for himself. To how many friends did Carlos give cookies?
7. Wesley ordered a pizza to share with his friend, Jordan. The drawing shows the leftover pizza. Which fraction shows how much of the pizza they ate?
8. Megan lives in North Carolina. The area of her state is fifty-two thousand, seven hundred twelve square miles. If Megan were to correctly write how many miles there are in her state as a number, how would she write it?
9. Jenny is taking a vacation to Disney World. She is looking forward to going to the gift shops and buying presents for herself and her friends. Her vacation money consists of a $100 bill, a $20 bill, and a $5 bill. How would she correctly write the total amount of vacation money she has in plain American English?
A. twenty-five dollars
B. one hundred five dollars
C. one hundred and twenty-five dollars
D. one hundred twenty-five dollars
10. Carrie and her family drove from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Nashville, Tennessee. On Monday they drove 792 miles. On Tuesday, they drove 430 miles. About how many more miles did they travel on Monday than on Tuesday?
A. 200 miles
B. 300 miles
C. 400 miles
D. 1,200 miles
Để xem thêm các nội dung về Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 5 năm 2013
hay khác, quý thầy cô và các em cùng download BST về tham khảo nhé (hoàn toàn miễn phí)!