Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 đề thi số 2 năm học 2012
Tóm tắt nội dung
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 đề thi số 2 năm học 2012. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Helen measured temperatures at various times of the day and night. A graph of her temperature information is given above. Helen’s graph shows that the hottest time of the day was:
A. 4 AM
B. 10 AM
C. 6 PM
D. 4 PM
2. School cooks at Central Middle School know that when pizza is served, 3 out of 5 students eat hot lunch. Pizza is being served for hot lunch today. If 200 students are in school today, estimate how many students will eat pizza.
3. Joe is standing at the corner of Green Street, Deli Street, and Main Street. The shortest distance for Joe to take to school would be
A. along Main Street.
B. along Green Street.
C. along Deli Street.
D. along Main and Deli Streets.
4. Information from a bottling plant showed that 0.5% of their bottles are flawed. What decimal portion is this flawed rate?
5. Henry cut three pairs of triangles in his Industrial Technology class. Which of the following pairs of triangles are not congruent?
6. Ping pong balls are packed in boxes each containing 12 balls. The boxes are packed in crates each containing 12 boxes. If a sports store orders 100 crates, how many ping pong balls will it receive?
A. 1,200 balls
B. 1,440 balls
C. 12,000 balls
D. 14,400 balls
7. John took the temperature readings above. What was the average (mean) temperature for this period?
8. The temperature on Sunday was 12°C. On Monday the temperature was -8°C. How much colder was Monday?
9. The Smiths are planning to drive the 1,038 miles from their home to the Grand Canyon. They plan to drive 689 miles the first day. How many miles will they have left to drive to reach the Grand Canyon?
10. What is the geometric name for the shape of a can of soup?
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 đề thi số 2 năm học 2012
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!