Để đạt được kết quả cao trong kỳ thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng, các em đừng quên tham khảo Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013 của thư viện eLib. Bộ đề thi được chọn lọc kỹ càng, giúp các em làm quen với các dạng câu hỏi, cấu trúc đề thi. Đây sẽ là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích cho quý thầy cô và các em học sinh.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. Benjamin planted his first flower in his mother’s garden. He has been keeping track of how much the flower grows each week on the chart above. According to Benjamin’s chart, between which two weeks did the plant show the greatest increase in height?
A. Weeks 5 and 6 B. Weeks 4 and 5 C. Weeks 1 and 2 D. Weeks 3 and 4
2. Taylor made her very own magic square, shown above, on her whiteboard. In her magic square, the sum of the numbers in each row, column, and diagonal is the same. Unfortunately, two of the numbers in Taylor’s magic square were smudged. Which two numbers below are the numbers that were smudged?
A. 9 and 4 B. 10 and 2 C. 10 and 3 D. 9 and 3
3. Daniel knows he can solve the expression that Mrs. Jenkins put on the blackboard. If Daniel is correct, what number belongs in the box above?
A. 5 B. 15 C. 12 D. 30
264 + 812 + 53 + 506 = ?
4. Elizabeth is collecting used books to donate to foster homes all over the United States. The first year, she collected 264 books. The second year 812 books were collected. 53 books were collected in the third year. In the fourth year, 506 books were collected. How many books did Elizabeth collect for foster homes in the first four years?
A. 1,234 B. 1,453 C. 1,635 D. 1,879
5. William marked and labeled four random points on the grid figure above. Which of William’s points is (7,4)?
A. point A B. point B C. point C D. point D
6. Anna is creative. Instead of the standard square of rectangle garden, she is making a circular garden. So far she has planted 85 tulips, shown above. According to the picture, what is the best estimate for the total number of tulips that will be in the garden?
A. 150–200 B. 300-400 C. 650–750 D. 1200-1300
7. On the way to school, Anthony saw a street sign in the shape of a hexagon, shown above. On the way home from school, Anthony saw a sign in the shape of a rhombus, also shown above. If the hexagon equals one whole, what fractional part of the hexagon is one rhombus of the same size sides?
A. 1/3 B. 1/2 C. 1/6 D. 1/4
0, 1, 3, 6, 10, _______
8. Mia didn’t have any money on Sunday. On Monday, she earned 1 dollar helping her mom. On Tuesday, she earned 3 dollars helping her neighbor. On Wednesday, she earned 6 dollars helping her aunt. On Thursday, she earned 10 dollars helping at her dad’s store. If the amount of money Mia earns increases at the same rate, how much will she earn on Friday?
A. 20 B. 15 C. 14 D. 26
9. Jorge is trying to decide what to do with the three coins that are in his pocket. He forgot how much he has to spend. If he takes the coins out, how much could Jorge not have?
A. 16¢ B. 55¢ C. 46¢ D. 25¢
10. Robert recorded the height of his plant every year. Which is the BEST way for Robert to show the information?
A. line graph B. tally chart C. Venn diagram D. circle graph
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.